Chapter 11. Michael

Amsterdam. The place where my mind finally felt at ease. The sun burning down onto the world, causing the metal seats the boy's and I sat on to singe our fingers to the touch.

We ordered drink after drink. I could feel myself internally spinning from the amount of alcohol. It looked as though passers by wobbled along the road; but I knew it was just me.

"How's you and miss Clarke then?" Luke asks, raising his bottle of beer to point at me.

"I wouldn't know, we haven't spoken" I shrug, trying to dismiss this awkward conversation. If truth be told, I didn't want to think about Olivia right now.

"You know what would be funny?" Calum chirps, a smile wide spread across his face. "If you went back and called the wedding off!"

"Imagine how stress free you would be" a statement from Luke, that made him ponder on that reality.

"The only benefit I would get from calling off the wedding, would be not hearing Olivia moan about her family. Like seriously I've never met a more fucked up household." I couldn't control what I was saying. The alcohol had began scripting everything I would say, and nothing would be able to stop the thoughts tumbling out. "Like her mum is into some weird shit, and don't even get me started on her stepbrother" taking another sip before slinking back into my chair.

My phone lit up but the notification wasn't of any interest. Instinctively I throw my phone onto the table, the clang of the cheap metal table made the bottles vibrate. "You not gonna get that?" Calum asks, peering his eyes to the device vibrating, notifying me that Olivia had been calling me.

"Nah. Fuck her"

'You know what we should do while we are in Amsterdam?" Calum smirks, we both look at him waiting for him to answer his own question. "Cmon you guys! Red light district!" His eyes widen as if to say, 'how didn't you guess that'

But I was down for anything, because I wanted to forget the wedding, I wanted to forget Olivia.