Other Stories

All the Lovely Ones Have Scars: an Iron Man fanfic

A series of connected one-shot that follows Pepper Potts and Tony Stark through the earlier stages of their relationship. Includes (one) exasperated Pepper Potts, (one) alcoholic and anxious Tony Stark, hospital visits, angsty conversations and unwanted inconveniences, all taking part pre-Iron Man.

Infinity War Saga: a marvel fic

A series of one shots following the characters before, during, and after the events of Infinity War, with particular emphasis on the moments that made all us fans want to cry.

INCLUDES:
-A description of Peter Parker's thoughts during THAT scene
-Pepper's side of the phone call where she's trying to convince Tony to come back home, and what she was going to say before the call disconnected
-Shuri trying to guide Wakanda without the help of her brother
-Loki still being alive
-Peter trying to keep his promise to Gamora no matter how badly it hurts

The Potion Princess: Harry Potter fic

Things that Audra cares about: Fred. George. Her potions. Her dog. Her two other best friends, Clary and Emmeline, who are completely in love with each other but won't admit it. Her older brother, Vance. And anything Fred cares about.
Things Audra doesn't care about: Being a pureblood. That she's friends with Gryffindors despite being in Slytherin. Herbology. Draco Malfoy. The fact that her parents were death eaters, and if things had turned out differently, she would have followed in their footsteps.Except that things are changing. Now, with the whispers about the dark mark returning and the incident at the quidditch world cup, it'd be crazy not to consider what's going to happen when the Dark Lord returns. Audra knows that she'll be expected to fall into line, but how could she, when she's friends with Harry Potter and mudbloods and purebloods alike, and she's half in love with one of the biggest blood traitors in existence? But how could she hope to avoid her duties, when turning her back on the Dark Arts ensure torture for her parents, if not death?

All The Ghosts Are Screaming: a Harry Potter fic

Harry had been told he had a bit of a saving people thing.
He hadn't paid much attention to it before, because he didn't see it as a bad thing. So what if he sometimes put himself in danger to save other people? So what if he would take a bullet for almost all of his friends?
It wasn't something he thought he had to fix, until the day he's sitting beside Ginny in court watching Malfoy get put on trial, hearing the Wizengamot say that he had to stay on house arrest with an acceptable citizen, and no one speaks up, which meant that Malfoy was going to Azkaban.
Which is around the time that Harry stands up without really deciding to and offers up a room at Grimmauld Place.
So yeah. Maybe he does have a bit of a saving people thing.

These Heavy Hearts We Hold: a Criminal Minds fic

Beatrice Palmer (who now goes by Bea, like the insect) didn't want to return to the FBI, to that world of ghosts and shadows and the never ending urge to double check the locks on the door and to look over her shoulder while walking down the street. But when Garcia, her old friend, decided she needed a few months off, she suggests Beatrice to take her place and Bea can't find it within her to say no. Now, she's back in this life of nightmares and monsters, and being a part of the BAU might have made things worth it- especially when she takes into account her quickly developing relationship with Spencer Reid, the team genius.

The World Keeps Turning (it's us that just stand still)- Arya/Gendry, season 8 fic

The first time Gendry walks through the gates of Winterfell, Arya didn't even talk to him.
She had her reasons for that. Mostly because it was an overwhelming sight, all these unsullied and wildlings and redeemed royals trampling in through the courtyard behind the King in the North and the Mother of Dragons, and Gendry was just lurking in the middle, his war hammer swinging at his side. It would have been easy to pretend that she didn't seem him, if only they hadn't locked eyes and his mouth had twitched into half a smile before Arya had torn herself away from him and towards her brother. Gendry wouldn't have been able to tell that she wasn't telling the truth. Among so many other things, Arya has become quite the excellent liar.A Game of Thrones fic. Taking place in Season 8/Winds of Winter. Gendry/Arya centric.

Love Me Softly (A Sansa Stark Story)

She used to be stupid.
"A great many people underestimated you," Tyrion says, the first time he sees her. "Many of them are dead now."
It is meant to be a comfort, but it isn't, because there are too many men in the castle for her to feed, and the dead have come walking, and her brother has bent the knee to the dragon queen mere months after they gave him a crown, but at the very least, no one is underestimating her anymore.
or
the one where they fight off dead men and Tyrion and Sansa fall in love along the way. Part 3 of the series, but can be read as a stand alone