IV. Trouble? Trouble.

𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊? 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊

𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊? 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊.
trouble? trouble.
act i, scene iv

𝑨𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑹𝒀 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹  scrunches her nose as she stomps up to stand in front of the brunette Slytherin and her friend

𝑨𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑹𝒀 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹 scrunches her nose as she stomps up to stand in front of the brunette Slytherin and her friend. "You!" She growls, wagging a finger at the faux innocent girl. Cece's eyes widen, terrified in every way. She'd never seen an angrier girl before. What in Merlin's name did Crystal do this time? She knows it has to be something bad. Hermione Granger does not just tell people off without reason— Hermione Granger values reason over anyone.

"Me?" Crystal bats her lashes and rakes a hang through her smooth curls cynically. She used her other hand to twirl a lock of dark hair around her finger. It only seems to make Hermione angrier as she watches the girl act so freely. Crystal could swear that steam was blowing out fo her ears, shes even tempted to laugh at her. The girl looks ridiculous! Bundled up in red and gold attire, its clear that she could care less about what she looks like. It makes sense though, because Hermione doesn't understand that pretty hurts. Crystal is painfully aware — but the pay off is irresistible. . . She'd rather be freezing her ass off in a Chanel tweed jacket (which believe her, is a lot less insulating than you'd assume when seeing them on display in the fall/winter showcase) than face the humiliation of looking like a potato sack for the sole reason of staying warm. The highland wind? Cold.

But Crystal Kovalevsky is colder.

"You stood me up!" Hermione's voice echoes through the chilly fog ridden air of the outdoor path. Her voice can be heard all the way from the school itself. Not a single one of the other students wandering the grounds would ever think to intervene.

Cece, laughs effortlessly. "Ha! Really?" She goes to give her friend a high-five, only to be brutally ignored and met with empty air. The girl's face falls immediately. Now don't get it wrong, Crystal adores Cece, but sometimes, she's just a bit much. Crystal can't bother to pay attention to the blonde right now. Her sole focus is on the frizzy haired tyrant that calls herself a witch. In muggle terms— yes, Hermione was one hell of a witch! ( Or a bitch . . . )