Chapter 4: Exposing Lila

Alya's POV

The bell rang and I sprinted to Mr Damocles' office. I slowly knocked on the door and was let in by Marinette. I thanked her as I closed the door. She looked at me and shrugged before opening and closing the door to leave the office. I sighed and walked towards Mr Damocles who pulled out a chair next to him. He told me to sit, before pulling up a video of the library. I looked at him confused.

"Marinette asked me to show you this," he said, pressing play.

The video showed the library cameras, mainly looking at Marinette's computer. It showed Marinette typing up her project, looking back and forth at her paper and typing it on the computer. Her phone alarm rang and she sprinted out of the library. Then someone creeped out from behind tables and that person took off the hoodie. It was Lila. She quickly typed something on the computer and you couldn't faintly see the words Ladyblog. Then she pressed log in, and typed in my account details and signed in. I was shocked to see that indeed Lila had hacked the Ladyblog and shut down the blog for 2 hours. I was annoyed, embarrassed, shocked, guilty and I felt stupid. Why did I believe Lila? Especially after what Marinette had said. I stood there in shock, blinking.

He told me "Leave and apologise. The quicker the better."

My first reaction when I closed the door was to sprint and that's exactly what I did.

Lila's POV

Everything was going to plan. Only Chloe stuck up for Marinette and that would soon change. I had everyone wrapped around my little finger and they believed every single lie I told.

"Too easy!" I thought.

Like Dupain-Cheng was actually able to hack a computer. She doesn't even know a thing about computers. All I have to do to complete my plan is to get Chloe on my side and to destroy Ladybug! Why? Because I'm part of the Papillons and Ladybug is my worst enemy. I can't believe she said we can be friends! Like that's ever going to happen! Chloe was going to be hard to convince, I can't blackmail her and she won't just join me. I have to think of a plan. Then when Chloe joins me, Marinette will have no choice but to move schools and I will be the hero of the school!

I was going to spread another lie about Marinette but I couldn't find anyone that would actually care. I recognised a few of them, like that girl that lost in the Kidz+ weather girl competition and that girl that won the competition. I also see a boy who apparently asked Marinette out once because he used to like her, but I ignored them see. I finally see someone that would care. Alya sprinting like there is no tomorrow. I mange to catch up to her.

"Hey Alya, what's up?" I asked, sprinting with her. She looks at me in disgust and sprinted even faster. When she was going to crash into a random box, Alya flipped over it and continued to sprint to where ever she was going.

"Weird," I whispered and walked to class. Something tells me that today wasn't going to be a good day.

I walked into class to see Alya begging Marinette for something. Uh oh! Did she find out? Nah, it was impossible. I covered up all my tracks and there is no wa-

"LILA ROSSI!" Alya shouted, catching everyone's attention. I swallowed hard, knowing what would happen next. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" Alya continued.

I try to think of a lie but nothing comes out.

"See! You can't even apologise for what you did! How dare you?! You think it's okay to make someone's life miserable because they want to call you out for lying?!" Alya screamed at me. Marinette walked up to Alya and pulled her back telling her it was fine. She protester but Marinette told her to calm down.