Chapter 9: "Got you, Ladybug."

No one's POV

"AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" was heard at the entrance. Chloe smirked, knowing what Alya had done. Alya looked up to see Lila stomping up to her, grinding her teeth so hard, they could break. Marinette and Adrien shook their heads, before turning back to each other. Nino laughed and Alya kept looking at Lila. Several classmates were whispering to each, others laughing. Lila continued to stomp towards Alya. If someone could light on fire with anger, the whole world would be on fire.

"Yes?" Alya replied, acting like she has no idea what was happening.

"I thought you came over to apologise! Not eat everything in my house!" Lila shouted. Everyone that heard that laughed and Lila screamed. "Not to mention you hacking my computer!" Lila continued.

"That's what you get Lie-la! Never go against Ladybug and Cat Noir!" Shouted a random classmate. The crowd cheered and the gang laughed. The bell rang and everyone scattered to class, with Lila trying to kill Alya but Adrien held her back.

"That's it Lila, back off my friends and leave us alone!" Adrien shouted and Lila stomped off.

Later at night...

"So who's ready to party!" Bubbler shouted into the mic. Cheers spread through Club and everyone who was fighting lined up. But to no ones surprised, Hawk Moth walked through the door with 3 papillons and Lila.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Came from Club Miraculous. Hawk Moth rolled his eyes and coughed loud enough that the whole club turned towards him.

"Are you ready for me to take over Club Miraculous and make it mine?" Hawk Moth announced. The Papillons cheered. The Miraculers booed.

"Are you ready to be defeated Hawk Moth?" Ladybug shouted, making Club Miraculous raw in cheers and claps.

"Not going to happen. How is this going to work?" Hawk Moth added.

"We are playing by our rules, outside we go HW," Lady Wifi shouted and the 10 dancers headed outside, with the rest of Club Miraculous following them. As soon as they went outside, millions of other people stood there, chanting out names. There was 2 stages, one was a purple colour another a red colour. We went up to the red, while Hawk Moth went to the purple.

"So how is this going to work losers?" Lila added in. The Bubbler roll his eyes.

"You can't cross that line," Chloe points to the red line.

"The audience will decide who the winners are," Cat Noir shouts, and the crowd cheers.

"Are you ready?" Lady Wifi asked. Hawk Moth nods and Bubbler smashes a button turning on some ear blasting music. The crowd cheers again while the music became louder.

The Papillons start. Hawk Moth starts off with the robot, to which the crowd boos. He continues with the moon walk and the booing becomes louder. Then Hawk Moth bounced into a head spin, which turned into a windmill spin.

A lot dance moves later...

Cat Noir ends with a flare. The crowd cheered loud enough that the security hired for the event turned around. Someone in the crowd threw a microphone to Lady Wifi, who caught it. She tapped it twice, and repeated the words testing.

"Alright! How's that for a dance battle?" Lady Wifi shouted into the mic, earning another roar from the crowd. "So if you think the Papillons won, shout as loud as you can!"

The crowd went silent, most looking like they were trying to hold in laughter. Lady Wifi smirked at them.

"Now if you think Club Miraculous won, make some noise!" Lady Wifi wasn't even able to finish her sentence and the crowd burst. They were screaming like crazy and Hawk Moth was irritated.

"There you go Hawk Moth, we won and a deal is a deal, the Club is ours and you and your minions aren't allowed in!" Cat Noir shouted. An angry Hawk Moth and frustrated Papillons ran off the stage, looking like they could kill everyone in the crowd. The security started to walk into the stage, gesturing to be handed the microphone. The security came up the stairs and Lady Wifi handed him the mic.

"Okay everyone, please leave the area immediately. If you need any help, security is surrounding the place," a police officer shouted into the microphone. Looking at him closer, it was obvious that the police man was Sabrina's dad. The crowd scattered in different directions, while the dancers that remained headed towards Club Miraculous with the members to celebrate.

After the party...

Marinette and the gang walk out of the change rooms, talking about how they destroyed their opponents. Unknown to them, a sneaky Papillon hid, waiting for them to leave. The Papillon laughed evilly.

"Got you, Ladybug."