Chapter 7: The rise of Volpina

Lila's POV

"Lila, I am Hawk Moth. I will pay you $1000 a month if you go under cover as a break dancer by the name Volpina and find out whatever you can from Club Miraculous. You shall find out the identities of Ladybug and Cat Noir, then, make them tell you where the owner of Club Miraculouses is and tell me. I will take it from there. Act as their friend, then backstab them. NO ONE must know who you are. Your will become a Papillon and your code name is Lie-la, do you accept?" Hawk Moth asked.

"Yes Hawk Moth," I replied. He passed me a bag, containing a suit, themed like a fox and then a butterfly suit. The bag was labeled Volpina and, towards the bottom of the bag, was the butterfly suit. I smirked as I headed home and threw the bag into the closet. My work started tomorrow and I would get payed the day after. Mum would be happy. I think.

Leaving the building, I headed home. Going to school was going to be difficult. Since being exposed, I had to think of a couple of ideas. I got home and threw my stuff under my bed, covering it up. Then, taking a book out my bag, I grabbed a pen and write down ideas.

Don't go to school

Been there, done that.

Pretend to be someone else

Lie my way out

They won't believe me

Ignore them all

Too hard.

Say the truth

That is too hard. I couldn't believe I would even write that. Quickly scribbling it out, I thought about my options. I didn't really have a choice, did I?

Nino's POV

All 5 of us headed up to Marinette's room. Opening the trap door, she slammed a button and told us to put our things in there. We threw them in and she hit the button again, making the secret component disappear. Then, Marinette got out a huge, white paper and pens.

"Any ideas on how we are going to do this?" Marinette asked. I shrugged but Adrien picked a pen and wrote 2 things down.

Challenge HM to a live video competition

Challenge HM to a competition in different rooms

I picked up a pen and wrote something down to.

Let HM come but he challenges us by our rules

They read it and I shrugged. It was an idea. After brainstorming, Chloe and Adrien went to another room to learn how to breakdance, while the rest of us made cookies and macaroons. They were chocolate chip cookies and multi-coloured macaroons. Once we finished, I picked a blue coloured macaroons and ate it. It reminded me of my alter-ego, the Bubbler. Of course, it's actually based of this show. That show uses normal people and turns them into bad villains. One of the villains is named Bubbler and he trapped people in the bubbles his is bud could have a party. It was amazing! Alya design was inspired by Lady Wifi's costume, which was due to a girl getting kicked out of school because she was snooping around. She wanted to find out the identity of their superhero. Her villain name was Lady Wifi.

Marinette also told me that her costume was inspired by the hero Ladybug. I found it funny because we stole the names and kind of the costumes. I figured Adrien based his off the superhero Cat Noir but he didn't answer me. We made Chloe's costume based off one of the heroes that came in occasionally, Queen Bee. She was my least favourite hero because she revealed her identity to the world, which was a big mistake as identities must remain a secret.

Seconds later, Adrien and Chloe came out, sweating.

"We are never doing that again," Chloe said.

"I agree," Adrien replied.

Little did they know, what Adrien and Chloe did, will change their relationship forever.

Hawk Moth's POV

So she really thinks I'm going to pay her $1000? A month? Kids are so stupid some days. Just have to find away to threaten her...