Six: New Clothes and Kisses

Katsuki
-

Eventually I caught up to him, he was sitting next to a tree holding his knees so his forehead was resting on them.

"Deku are you-"

"Please go away..." He said in between sobs.

"Deku, I... I can't do that." He looked up at me with pitch black eyes. I gulped.

"What did the hell did that bastard do to you." I cupped his face in my hands, falling to my knees as I did so.

"Nothing, just leave me alone." He replied.

I got up and held a hand out to him.

"No, what did he do to you." I repeated myself, this time a bit more stern.

"He didn't do anything. I just had Demon blood injuected into my system." I took a step back, causing him to tear up and begin shaking even worse.

"Everyone is afraid of me!" He leaned his head onto his knees, allowing himself to sob even louder.

"Not everyone. . ."

The greenette snickered, "Even you took a step back when I told you why I'm like this. I'm unstable Kacchan. A ticking time bomb ready to explode."

His eyes turned from a black to a maroon color, he sighed, allowing all emotions to drain from his body. 

I swiftly stood and ran to him, burying my head the crook of his neck.

"See, I'm not afraid." I wrapped an arm around him, using my free arm to run my fingers through his hair.

Eventually his breathing slowed, allowing small snores to be heard.

I picked the boy up, jumping when two small legs wrapped around my waist. I grinned, beginning the journey back to his childhood home.

I quietly opened the small wooden door and walked inside, sitting on a small couch-like chair.

"I apologize, your highness." Inko choked out, battling tears.

"There's no need to apologize, Auntie Inko." I grinned, trying my best to reassure her.

"I must be taking my leave now. I can see I am unwanted." Shoto spat, staring at the sleeping boy on my lap.

"Give Izuku my goodbye for me Bakugo, will you?"

I scoffed, rooling my eyes, "Ugh, whatever, Icyhot."

Shoto walked out of the small cabin, leaving me with the two Midoriya's.

"Auntie, I must also leave now. You do understand, right?" She nodded, sipping her green tea.

"His things are in his room."

I grinned, "There's no need, my queen will be getting a new wardrobe."

I quickly opened the front door and stepped out into the town. I hopped on to a black horse-like feature and rode into my kingdom. I put the creature in a stall and opened the palace doors catching a certain Knight's attention.

"Bro? Is Izuku okay?" Eijiro questioned.

"He's just sleeping dumbass." I responded.

Many townspeople crowded the hallways.

"I am about to commit homicide." I mumbled, causing the boy clinging to me to snicker.

"Oh, so now you wake up." I scoffed.

"Kacchan, I'm sorry. I should've never-"

"Oh, shut it. You can apologize later." I squeezed my way through the halls and walked up the stairs to my room.