Eleven: Fyumi Todoroki

Katsuki

~

"Where the hell has that bastard gone?" I roared, throwing a vase at the wall.

"Katsuki, I'm sure he just lost track of time. He'll be back soon." Kaminari grabbed my shoulder, his cold chain mail sending shivers down my spine.

"It's been three weeks, you fucking dipshits!"

My bedroom door busted open, a small girl running through them with a bubble in her hands.

"Momo, what the hell are you-"

"Prince, prince! Look!" The raven-haired girl shouted, shoving the bubble towards me. I ignored that I had been interrupted yet again, and instead gazed down at the bubble.

And there he sat.

Black horns sprouting out of his blood covered head.

I covered my mouth in horror, tears threatening to spil out of my eyes.

"Please stop, Toga. I'll do it, I swear." He begged. The blonde girl grinned, grabbing his cheeks. She kissed him, causing him to flinch.

"That's what I like to hear." The girl grinned, reaching towards the bubble and popping it.

"Momo," I whimpered, wiping away a rouge tear.

"Yes, my prince?"

"Do you know where that video was sent from?"

She shook her head, her wavy hair bouncing as she did. I sighed, "Then get out."

"What was that?" She questioned.

"Get out, the both of you! And keep Izuku a secret!" I roared, falling onto my bed as they scambled out of my bedroom.

-

It had been months since my love had been abducted. It was like clockwork, everyday there would be a new bubble.

Sometimes he screamed for help, he had even screamed for my help once. But no one ever came.

He had began to look as if he was some demonic creature, his cheeks sinking in so far it would be a surprise he he even had them anymore.

He had fully grown wings now, they laid limp on the floor, never lifting without a screech of agony.

A knock echoed throughout my room, scaring me awake. I sluggishly stood, walking to my doors.

I opened one, revealing Eijiro.

"Oh- hey Katsuki. I didn't actually think you'd answer." I sighed, running my hands over my face.

"What do you want, shitty hair?"

"Oh, uhm- your mother invited a woman over. She wants you to take her on a picnic."

I slammed the door onto his face, walking away from it as I did.

"Bakubro, please! We all want to see you happy again. Maybe this girl can help!"

I stomped back to the door, slamming it open once more.

"How would you feel if the love of your fucking life was being tortured?!" I paused.

"The person who has never doubted you for a second, even when you treated them like complete and utter garbage!"

My mother walked into view, placing a hand on Eijiro's metalic shoulder.

"This isn't a request, Katsuki. Izuku was a good boy, but you need to think about being a King. And a king needs a Queen."

I turned my back to them, reaching up to my face and wiping away a few tears.

"I had already found mine." I sobbed, slumping over and falling to my knees.

I assumed someone would help, even by patting my shoulder. But they both stood there, just watching my cries disapate.

"She's in the throne room."

The door shut with a loud thump! as the duo left me, alone once again.

-

"Good morning, mother." I grinned as I walked into the throne room, wiping away moisture from the previous hour.

"Good morning, my son. This is Fyumi Todoroki, from the human Kingdom."

I knelt to the ground, as mother taught. Her white hair shimmered as she walked towards me. I reluctantly montioned towards her hand, she held it out, allowing me to kiss it.

I grinned, beginning to speak as I rose. "It is wonderful to meet you at last, my lady."

I held out an arm, allowing her to hook hers with mine. We began to walk to the door as I called out; "We'll be back soon, mother."

-

There she sat, her pale skin shimmering in the sunlight.

"Uhm, Prince Katsuki?" She mumbled, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah?"

She sighed, fidgeting with her fingers.

"I apologize, but I am already in love with another." She nervously wiped away a tear, her shaking hand nearly hitting her.

I grinned, earning a confused look. Now I felt quite a bit better about myself.

"There's no need to cry, I wasn't going to be mad." Watching her expression shift from confusion to shock caused another grin to form on my face.

"What's their-"

"Katsuki! Prince Katsuki! It's Izuku! He needs help!"

-