Eight: Hint: Magical Root = Weed

Izuku

-

I sighed, jumping as the door next to me slammed, causing paintings to fall to the floor. I slowly stood up, yawning. I turned to the window.

'It's about to be dark, why would Kacchan go look for her now?' I continued to question myself as I walked to the bathroom, pouring hot water into the bathtub and undressing myself.

I stepped into the bathtub and sat down, hoping to relax. But secretly I knew that wouldn't happen.

Why did I feel so dependant on him? I had only remembered that I knew him yesterday.

Why did I have to make things so hard on him? He is going out of his way to be nice.

I pushed my head underwater, feeling my hair sink to the bottom of the tub as the water flowed through it.

A quiet knock erupted from the door, snapping me out of my trance.

"Prince? Prince Katsuki?"

I cleared my throat, removing the cork from the shampoo bottle and pouring it into my hand.

"Yes?"

I ran my fingers through my hair, instantly relaxing.

"Your parents have returned, they would like me to notify you."

"Alright, uhm. . ." I struggled, thinking of something Kacchan would say.

"Tell them to- uh, piss off?" I hit my head, disappointed with myself for being so bad at life.

"Yes, your majesty. Shall I bring dinner to your room?"

"Yes plea-" I paused, "Yes, thank you."

Dammit, he probably doesn't say thank you, either.

I sank back into the bathtub, washing away all of my worries.

And the shampoo in my hair, of course.

-

I slipped the silk under shirt onto my porcelain skin, staring at the fancy food below me. It'd been a couple hours since she had brought it to me, but I felt sick each time I went near it so I never actually ate any of it. Not physically sick, but like I had a bad feeling.

And it wasn't going away.

"I literally have a fucking nine-inch gash on my arm and you want me to decide about who I want to be my queen?! And why would I tell you to piss off?"

I ignored the arguing, thinking that maybe there was a play happening in honor of the queen's return. I picked up my silverware, cutting into the juicy mystery meat. I pushed the tray away from me, not having the guts to actually eat it. I stood up, pulling down the thick fur blanket covering the bed.

The door slammed open, "Kacchan, I-" I turned to the blood covered blonde, not ready for what I saw.

"Uh, not to bother you or anything. But I think there's a tooth stuck in my neck, can you pull it out?" I ran to him, tears filling my eyes. He reached up to my face, wincing as he wiped away a rouge tear.

"Hey, don't cry. I'll be okay, I promise."

I lead the hurt blonde to his bed, sitting him down.

"Why didn't you go to the Royal nurse? She'd probably help you more than I ever could."

He hummed, pointing to a drawer in the bathroom full of medical supplies.

"I mean, she'd probably get me high off of some magical root. Don't get me wrong, I'd love some of that right now. Just not with you here."

I pulled several bandages and medical tools out of the drawer and placed them on the bedside table.

"Kacchan, I think you've lost a little too much blood." He violently shook his head, crossing his bloody arms.

"No, I haven't. I'm just saying that I don't want to smoke something in front of you, y'know. I'm supposed to be a role model!" He threw his arms up in frustration.

I threaded a peice of silk through the needle, wiping another tear off of my face.

"What happened to you?" I decided to try and keep a conversion with him, hoping it would distract him.

It didn't work.

A painfully loud scream echoed through the halls as I peirced the needle through his skin. I gently took his hand, placing it on my thigh.

"Just squeeze when it hurts, okay?"

"Okay-" He took another loud breath, not releasing my leg.

I continued to run the needle in and our of his skin, trying to ignore the whimpers coming from the man below me. He leaned forwards, placing his head onto my stomach.

"I know this is kind of weird. But you have really nice legs- no, you have a really nice everything."

I knotted the thread, grinning.

"Everything?" I placed the needle onto the table, reaching my free hand to pet Katsuki's hair.

"Yeah, you're really handsome. I can't even began to comprehend why you haven't just left yet."

"If I left, there would be no one to dress your wounds."

I picked up a wet cloth, wiping around his wounds. I lifted his head and kneeled down, wiping the blood of of his face.

"You can't always risk your life for me."

He smirked, touching our foreheads together.

"I'm not risking anything if you end up safe."

-