A BOTTLE OF SLEEP

Kirishima prov-
As the fight between Kamanri and Sero began my vision started to get a little blurry for a second or so every minute. As gym class whent on my body grew heavy and thats when it hit me 'must be the pills'. Before I had come to school I had taken 8 melatonin cause I thought I had the guts to kill myself today. I was wrong like usual I can't even do one thing right so pathetic.
(Time skip to Todoroki and Deku fight brought to u by my miserable life)
Bokugo prov-
The fight between Half-and-Half and Deku began it was almost the end of gym and Shitty Hair and I are fighting last. I focus on Deku most the time and before I realize ir Deku has Half-and-half pinned on the ground. The teacher calls me and Kirishima's name to come and fight. I notice Kirishima looks sluggish and not his usual happy self. I push the thought aside as the fight begans. I run towards Kirishima sparks flared in my hand and hit him in the face. I jump up using my explosions to end up behind him as he flips around I blast his back. He stumbles but manages to hold his ground and not even a mark on him. He has his usual big toothy grin on his face as we fight fist on fist. His movements get slower by the minute. I blast him and he hardens almost being a second to late. We are now both back at are original place and I can see him trying to force his eyes open.
Kirishima prov-
During the earlier part of the fight with Bokugou I could keep up a decent speed. But right now my mind his becoming foggy as I try to open my heavy eyelids that are closing. I collapse and as soon as I hit my head on the ground my mind gose blank.

(Welp im always up late so why not and im sorry if it crappie im doing this off the top of my head.)