A BROKEN LIFE

Azwia prov-
Kirishima walks up to me and he has the look in his eyes that glint with pain. My first thought was 'what happened this time'. He was now in front of me and leaned in so he could whisper somthing. "Hey so I got umm mugged yesterday and they happened to have a strong quirk may I go light on the training today?" The red headed shark boy smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck. Letting out a small sigh I smiled a little and responded "yes." The look of relief in his eyes as he seemed to loosen his once tense body. Every now in then he would come to the schools nurse with minor injuries he said were from training. His hidding somthing I know I just hope it isn't as bad as it seems.
Boukgo prov-
Throughout gym I would occasionally glance over in shitty hair's direction. 'Ha im not worried for shitty hair he was probably training to hard.' Going back to focus on Deku I noticed he stopped and was now looking at me with soft green eyes. As sweat driped from the side of his head and his broccoli looking hair was in its state of fuzz. It was fluffed at frantically and was dampened here and there from sweat and water. He slowly and gradually walked across the blue matt our feet were under as he steeped closer to me. I could feel the burning sensation throughout my cheeks and the small shiver down my neck. "K-Kaachan?" Looking down into Deku's worried eyes I found myself getting angry.  I looked at Kirishima in need for me to calm down after a couple seconds of frantically l spotted red spiky hair. 'I might like Deku but Hair for Brains has a soft touch' looking down at Deku I replied "I'll be back you damn nerd." As I made my way over to Kiri and Aziwa sensei I overheard a bit of the conversation. "Kirishima what with all the bruises?"
"It is nothing sensei just training." Kirishima rubbed his hand over his neck that was now coated with sweat as he shifted side to side. "I will speak to your dad about this." That is when I saw the uneasy tremble of his body and heard the shaking of his usual confident spoken voice. "N-N-no that wont be necessary it is okay." After the word he spoke the image of the slightest tremble of the manliest guy I know stuck in my mind. What wrong kirishima just the mention of your dad and you're shaking?