A dance

(Time skip to when kiri and his dad get home)
Kirishima's point of view-
My dad walks around me like a predator hunting it's pray. "Your bitch if a moms gone today wont be back till next Monday so I have a present. My heart start beating faster and my fever didn't help making my vision blurry. Then I feel a slight bounce off my chest. 'Now im confused he usally has his rope whip' I look down at the object and find it is clothes. The bottom had a thin line going down and the top was see threw and in the middle was a whip. My eyes went shocked. "You know how you strio for me we will have guests tonight" his creepy grin over came his face and I could feel somthing really off. "Put it on you slut and go down stairs." I nodded and took of all my clothes replacing it with that outfit. I walked into are basement my father's face was illuminated his shark teeth red and his eyes full of greed. "Now puppy come here." At first I hesitated but I inew it would be a lot worse if I did. Walking up to him ge showed me to a pole and shivers ran down my spine. "Get over to the pole and put your damn hands up." Looking at the ground I replied "y-yes s-si-sir" walking to the pole I put my hand above me. Then I felt a rope among my cold wrist it was pulled back tightly as I bit my lip to hold down a moan. "They will be here in a few. O wait I have heels for you." I could feel the color draining from my face as he spoke." Here let me put them on you" he liffted his head witg cold eyes and put them on my once bare feet.
(Time skip wheb father quest get their)
The stage gose on as a red light pores down me. Getting up I slowly drop on the pole picking up my leg.  Standing back up I face the audience and my mind begans to race I slide back diwb against the pole with a lewd face. 8 can hear the claps and whistles as I do my dirty dance. Before I can even comprehend what is happening I feel hand all over my body. "Did I tell you yall can touch him?" 'Is dad finally sticking up for me?' "Yall know one person at a time and who payed.?' 'Ha thought to soon' from what I could see a white guy with black and green hair raised his.hand. "EVERYONE GET OUT UNLESS YOU PAID TO FUCK HIM!" After a while everyone but 4 people where left counting my dad. "Rooms upstairs have fun." That all I could rember before I was in my room tied up amongst the bed. "Haha he is going to be a good fuck." I did not reorganize the mans voices as they talked. My eyes was cold I was sore and held a fever. I felt a hand slam onto my ass making me moan. "So you like that?" Before I could answet a hard member went into my unprepared hole. "AAHHHHHH~AH!!!!!!!!" The pleasure and pain blended as it coursed through my body. Next I figured ge would thrust into me again but another dick was forced into me as a castey belt keep ne from cumming. These guys began to thrust over agai and again "aAHHH~AHGHHH~AH~F-F-UC-FUCK ME DADDY~ HARDER!" They slowed down their pace and thrust both their dicks into my conol area letting lose of their spurn as one grabbed the whip and hit me making me moan in pain. As the other grabed my hair and thrust into ne depper. It was driving me crazy my dick pounded wanting to cum desperately only adding to the pleasure as they still forced another dick into me. This is where my mind went crazy they opened me up so much I was bleeding and I loved it. I could feel the whip on my back the pain of my ripping asshole and the bitting and scratching. They pounded further into my colon area making me scream to the top of my lungs of pleasure. The pain coursing threw me left me in a moaning mess wanting more and more. Then after 17 minutes I fell asleep and the fever raged on.
Boukgo prov-
Damn I hope shitty hair is okay. Why the fuck am I worried he is always happy little cute ray of sunshine. Ill check up on him at school im scared somthing bad might happen. The night whent on and I feel asleep only to wake up of the alarm. Getting dressed I rush downstairs into my mom "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN SUCH A RUSH BRAT." "SHUT UP OLD HAG IT'S KIRI I THINK SOMTHING BAD MIGHT OF HAPPEN!" Running out the door I headed to school a hour early. I waited for Kiri all day but he never came. Before I knew it school had ennded. "Hey Boukgo" I turb around to see deku. "Here take them to eijirou." Snagging them out from his hands I scream thanks.
(Time skip)
I stare at Kirishima's front door and knock. A buff man with evil eyes opens the door. He smiles but instead of feeling welcome it sent shivers threw out my body. "I am Boukgo kirishimas friend." He lets out a giggle "he is upstairs check for yourself I'll be going."
(At kirishima room)
I open the door to find a bruised shitty hair. He has small pieces of his hair around him a stinging bloody what looks like rope burns along his back. I flip him over only to see a chastity belt along a very big dick that makes my mouth water. I take it off and poke him on the face until he wakes up.

(There be happy i suck at writing)