Prophecy

Míngzhì de looked at everyone in the room, and gave them all a knowing smile. What he was just about to say to them would change their lives forever. He pulled out an elegant looking scroll from his robe, and laid it on the large table in the middle of the room. Li Shen hadn't of even sat down before the scroll was rolled out, revealing what appeared to be...blank space?

"Commander, is this man wasting our time? Who let him in?"
Li Shen whispered to Apetrully, who simply hushed him. Of course Apetrully would be more open to something like this, being too naive was his biggest flaw after all.

"While this scroll holds nothing, it contains everything. It outlines the future of not just you three, but this entire world. It just needs to be revealed with time. I know that I may seem like a crazy old person, but let me reassure you when I say that I'm completely sane."
Isn't that what a crazy person would say?, Li Shen thought to himself. But even with the thoughts of suspicion, this man didn't seem...that bad. There was just this aura to him, one difficult to put to words. The man then took his hand and placed it on the scroll, which then caused the scroll to start glowing. The man's eyes then began to glow, as he started to recite a prophecy to the three men. As he recited the prophecy, images were projected into the three men's heads.

In the beginning of time, an evil force threatened the young universe
To combat this, the 107 Gods and other powerful beings formed a large machine that could combat it
They created an energy known as harmonic energy, which could dispel the evil chaotic energy
This energy powered their machine, which was named Bronze Giant, or Hero: 108
A team of 14 powerful warriors controlled this machine, and they used the harmonic energy of both themselves and the other 93 gods and powerful beings to make it work.
The Bronze Giant could also temporarily split itself into 14 smaller machines.
The Bronze Giant fought the source of evil, and defeated it.
Many more forces of evil came along, and the Gods used the Bronze Giant to defeat it.
However, with the universe expanding, the Gods could not keep up with all of the evil, and decided that the mortal heros should pilot the Bronze Giant as well.
The Gods then made it so that the Bronze Giant could be wherever it needed to be, and in multiple places at once.
All mortals needed to summon it was 107 heros, and 14 heros strong enough to pilot it.
For generations upon generations, planets across the cosmos would have stories of the Bronze Giant saving planets.
As time went on however, the Gods started to see that in the future an evil would come along so powerful, that it could take out multiple planets if not defeated.
In the past, heros were simply summoned by the Gods to use the Bronze Giant, but the Gods knew that they couldn't afford that risk with this evil.
What if the 14 pilot heros they needed died before the time came?
It was then decided that the pilot heros would need to be protected to make sure that this evil could be defeated.
Many many years later, this evil is close to being free of its prison, and the time for pilot heros is now.
We need Big Green's help to raise these pilot heros.

Li Shen, Apetrully, and Woo were in complete shock. Was this prophecy telling them that they were gonna be parents? Li Shen was doubtful before, but now it was very much clear that this man could be trusted. In fact, this man was changing their lives forever. Li Shen didn't really know what to think, he never even considered having children! Could he really be a good parental figure to children so important? What if he screwed it up and doomed everyone? Woo looked even more worried than he did, but Woo tried to hide that. Apetrully seemed the least worried, in fact he looked confident.

"Tell us Míngzhì de, where can we find these children?"
Apetrully asked.

"The first child is in NYC, and you must reach him as soon as possible. The scroll will provide you with the information you will need to find him. The scroll will also reveal in due time where to find the other children."
Míngzhì de replied, as he slid the scroll to the other side of the table.

"Wait, WHAT!? WE HAVE TO LEAVE RIGHT AWAY!?"
Woo yelled in panic, as he then ran out of the room to grab his things. Li Shen was still worried about how good of a dad he'd be, but he also knew that right now this child needed them, wether they were ready or not. Apetrully followed Woo out of the room, and Li Shen was the last one to follow. He looked back at Míngzhì de, and tried to give him a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, we won't let this prophecy down."
He said before leaving the meeting room. Míngzhì de smiled, and once everyone was gone he glowed and vanished, leaving no trace that he was there.