Kowloon

The medium sized green aircraft flew in the sky at a decent pace, and within it it looked like an airplane. It was still a wip, as Woo was going to add more soon, but right now this was what was needed. The cockpit was extra large to provide room for important luggage, and some extra seats where multiple screens displayed information in front of them. Li Shen sat in a small desk-like area with the scroll splayed out on the desk, and he had it pushed away from him so that he had room to eat. The three men on board had been in the air for 12 hours straight, and Li Shen was getting tired of waiting.
Then suddenly, he heard the noise of an excited gasp from Apetrully.

"We're here!"
Li Shen quickly got up to see what was outside. Beneath them was a city with narrow streets, and Chinese lettering on the signs. The scroll had taken them to Chinatown, NYC.

Despite preparing himself for hours for being a dad, Li Shen unsurprisingly wasn't completely ready. Then again, is anyone ever completely ready? Apetrully told him that, and while it made Li Shen feel a bit better, he still didn't wanna up being a bad father. His stomach tightened with tension, he felt like he had just been called in from the waiting room to see his baby. He took a deep breath, and puffed up his chest a little. He got up and then buckled himself into one of the seats up front.
Don't let the kid see you nervous, that'll make things harder.

No one really knew how old the kid would be, so Apetrully just made a long list full of stuff for all ages for later. They didn't have time to buy much of anything before leaving, but they had brought some things like pillows, blankets, snacks, drinks a small portable CD player, and some old karate movies. It was the latest technology, so hopefully it would make the kid happy, right? Of course, they also brought baby things, but deep down Li Shen hoped that it wouldn't be a baby. A kid would be easier to handle right now than a baby. Li Shen not only never considered having children, but he was also an only child. He never saw many little kids or babies in his life, and whenever he did he relied on others for help. He made a promise to himself that he was gonna work hard on how he acted around children during the 12 hour trip, he didn't wanna seem cold or distant after all!

Li Shen then realized something..
Why were they still in the air?

"Commander, shouldn't we-"

"Hold on, I'm trying to think of where to land...OH! There!"
Apetrully interrupted as he then jerked the aircraft down to a rooftop. Li Shen and Woo held on tight to whatever they could as the aircraft made its landing. Once the aircraft had landed, all Li Shen could ask was, "Why did we park on a roof?"

Apetrully simply looked at the two men, his confidence seeming to have disappeared a little. It was pretty clear that Apetrully had panicked, and was quickly regretting his decision.

"Well, you see, I thought that if I could climb down the walls of a building you two could too...unwise, I know."
Apetrully said with his arm behind his head. Apetrully wasn't exactly human, he was actually what was known as a Hybrid. He was both Monkey and man, as his family descended from a man who saved and fought alongside Monkeys, and thus he was rewarded by the primate god with the traits of a Monkey. He could shift from Human to Monkey at will, and as far as he knew he was the only Hybrid left in the world.

Li Shen and Woo both sighed, and stepped out to see if there was a way to get down. Li Shen could try flying them down with his hair, but he was still working on that, and it could be too risky for both the other two men, and the kid if he tried to fly them up. Apetrully soon joined them, the scroll being attached to a belt that he was wearing. Suddenly, the scroll began to glow again!

What the hell?
Li Shen thought as Apetrully quickly removed the scroll from his belt and unrolled it in in hands. The blank space right next to an image of the Bronze Giant was glowing, and once the glowing subsided there was an image of a young boy. The boy looked like he was in horrible condition; his hair was a mess, his clothes were tattered, and he looked deeply sad and afraid. Underneath the image were the following words:

九龙
4年
向北五分钟
当面向孩子的方向时,滚动会发光

(Kowloon
4 years
When facing the child's direction, the scroll will glow)

Apetrully and Woo looked over at Li Shen, and Li Shen was confused.

"Li Shen, there's no time to park again, we need to fly another way."
Apetrully said hurriedly.
Li Shen didn't like the idea of this at all, but if his Commander told him to, and since they were in a hurry..

What other choice did he have?