TXT and how they find out you're pregnant

REQUESTED IMAGINE

AU: Imagine you guys are way older lol

SOOBIN

- It was your four year anniversary so he brought you on a rooftop where you guys had a beautiful view of Seoul at night

- It was your four year anniversary so he brought you on a rooftop where you guys had a beautiful view of Seoul at night. You guys spent the whole time laughing and bonding. Talking about how you were in the past and how you guys changed.

You were nervous to tell him the news. You were scared that he wouldn't be excited or say that it's too soon. Mostly, you were scared that he would leave you. But this was both you and Soobins baby so you had to tell him the news.

You guys were now looking down at the view of the beaming lights of the city as he was hugging you from behind and resting his head on your shoulder. "Wow, we're really changing aren't we?" He said.

"You know what else is going to change?" You asked with a nervous smile. He looked at you confused. "What?" You didn't know how to say it so you rubbed on your now growing baby bump. Soobin being the smart guy he is immediately got what you were trying to say, his jaw dropped and his eyes would grow big "Wait! Are you..." He asked turning you around and you were now facing him.

- "Yes I am!" You would say and he quickly picked you up bridal style and kissed you. He would start tearing up. Soobin always wanted to be a dad and he couldn't wait to have one with you.

He was excited to start a new chapter with you. With Y/n.

YEONJUN

- It was at Yeonjuns party, he had just turned 24 and everyone was over to celebrate it

- It was at Yeonjuns party, he had just turned 24 and everyone was over to celebrate it. You found out about the pregnancy a week before and decided to reveal it to him when everyone was around. 

Yeonjun always wanted a baby and he kept repeating that he was excited to have one with you. Whenever you told him your stomach hurt, he would think it's a baby. But today was finally the day he would find out that he was right. You placed the pregnancy test in a long jewelry box so he would think he's simply getting a chain.

After a day filled of fun and joy, it was finally time for gifts. Yeonjun was so happy to see his whole family and friends around and to see the presents he was getting. "Thank you so much everyone" He said once he thought it was over.