TAEHYUN fluff alphabet

A = Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)taehyun would definitely love how affectionate you are with him

taehyun would definitely love how affectionate you are with him. you always show him how much you love him and he finds that so attractive. you're simply not afraid to show people that he's the man you love.

B = Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why not?)
taehyun would want kids when he feels stable enough but also at a pretty young age. like mid 20s. he's probably so excited

C = Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)
tae loves cuddles so much. it's his favorite thing to do with you. he loves holding you in his arm whenever he's feeling down, when you're feeling down, when he's happy. just all the time!!!

D = Dates (What are dates with them like?)
he likes to call you whenever he's free to go to cafes, arcades and libraries, just soft activities where you can both have fun and also talk a lot. taehyun also loves bringing you to places at night, where everything feels nostalgic and like a dream,,, also because as soon as you two get home, you cuddle til the next day.

E = Everything (You are my ____ (e.g. my life, my world...))
you are tae's motivation. whenever he's not confident in something, you remind him of how amazing he is and how he's the most talented person to him. you always push him to become better and he loves that.

F = Feelings (When did they know they were in love?)
just like said above^^ you always motivate tae. one time, he felt like his singing wasn't good enough, he was starting to let himself go but you stopped him before he could do something he truly regretted. you gave him advice after advice and once he realized what was truly going he was so shocked. you didn't let him give up. you helped him out when he was literally about to give up on something he truly loved. it was at that moment when he realized, 'wow she's really the one for me... she's a keeper'

G = Gentle (Are they gentle? If so, how?)
sooooo gentle, you're his little babyyyy! he's always delicate with you... unless ya'll play any sort of game where things are competitive, then he'll destroy you :))

H = Hands (How do they like to hold hands?)
taehyun likes to hold hands with you whenever tbh. he's not scared to hold your hand in public or anything. he's always down to do it. he's also mostly the one to initiate it. he sometimes feels empty without your hand in his :')

I = Impression (What was their first impression?)
when he saw you stressing at the coffee shop because you didn't have enough money to pay your order, (read the imagine) taehyun found you so adorable. he knew you were feeling embarrassed but he didn't care about any of that. he knew you were someone he would quickly vibe with.

J = Jealousy (Do they get jealous?)
taehyun wouldn't get that jealous compared to the other members but when he does get jealous, he wouldn't want to tell you and he'd try his best to not show it.

K = Kiss (How do they kiss? Who initiated the first kiss?)
at first, tae would love small and short kisses that left him wanting more. but as you two dated for longer, he'll definitely like longer kisses. kisses with tae are definitely full of love and passion. he holds you tight and makes it seem like it's all a dream.

L = Love (Who says 'I love you' first?)
taehyun would be scared to say it at first. he'd always want to say it, but the words wouldn't come out. but eventually they did and he told you he loved you when you randomly surprised him one morning because he was feeling down the night before. he loved how much you took care of him even when he didn't want you to.

M = Memory (What's their favourite memory together?)
favorite memory together is when you finally met his mother. he was so scared she wouldn't like you because you weren't korean. but when she met you, she fell in love with your personality and treated you so nicely. this moment was so memorable to him because seeing his two favorite people bond was so lovely to watch.

N = Nickel (Do they spoil? Do they buy the person they love everything?)
he would spoil you a lot. he'd sometimes tell you he would never spend that much money on someone and you're like "yeah same, that's too much" and then the next day, he's like "y/n, there's a gift in the living room for you" and when you run there, your jaw drops when you see sets on expensive jewelry waiting for you and you're just like "tae wtf.... you said it was too much" and he just laughs cause to him, nothing is too much when it comes to you.

O = Orange (What colour reminds them of their other half?)
blue!! blue is the color of trust and loyalty and those words describe the way your relationship works. it's full of trust!

P = Pet names (What pet names do they use?)
it's always princess or baby for him. he will literally forget your name because he uses these two so often.

Q = Questions (What questions do they always ask?)
"want to do it together?" this is something he always asks you. taehyun loves doing everything with you. you two are inseparable.

R = Rainy Day (What do they like to do on a rainy day?)
he loves ordering take out and eating on the sofa in the balcony. the water doesn't go on you guys so you're guarunteed to not get wet and he always places his cozy sweater over you and you two just relax, eat, laugh and cuddle as the rain pours.

S = Sad (How do they cheer themselves/others up?)
tae is the type to communicate and to tell you how he feels. but he also doesn't want to overwhelm you. he knows how defensive you get for him and he doesn't want to affect you with his sadness, so he'd take walks to breathe and think alone. if that doesn't work, talking with you is definitely what he'd do.

T = Talking (What do they like to talk about?)
he likes talking about photography with you. he loves takes pictures of places he goes to, his friends,..you! so he likes organizing little photoshoots with you.

U = Unencumbered (What helps them relax?)
since taehyun likes the smell of nature, honestly, taking walks outside with you would help him. it doesn't matter at what time, just as long as you're there and he's outside!

V = Vaunt (What do they like to show off? What are they proud of?)
taehyun also loves to show off. you both are so grateful for one another that whenever you get the chance, you just have to do it. (you're also everyone's favorite couple!)

W = Why (Reasons why they love)
he loves you because you never fail to show him how much you truly love him. he never feels down when he's with you. you're the person he's been waiting for, you're the person he's meant to be with for the rest of his life and he knows it himself. not only that but he trusts you so much. in his previous relationships, he didn't trust them the way he trusted you.

X = Xylophone (What's their song?)
love poem by iu. some lyrics of this song represents the way he feels for you. like the lyric "i'll be there behind you when you're walking alone".. he knows you'd do that for him and he'd do the same. it just means a lot to him and you're the first person he thinks about whenever he hears that song.

Y = Yes (Do they ever think of getting married/proposing?)
YES! YES! that's literally his goal! he can't wait to see your reaction when he gets down on one knee.

Z = Zebra (If they wanted a pet, what would they get?)
taehyun has a snake.. you almost cried when you saw it because you were so scared but with time, you grew to like it!

________

A/N

heyyy this was also requested!!
thank you for 4K on the OTHER TXT book i made
love y'all