12.

They finally arrived at the lake. San clapped from excitement. He wanted to show his new friend all his favorite places and this was one of them.

The lake area was really peaceful. San often came here to think or sleep. He liked the sound of the waves and birds singing, occasionally interrupted by the younger children playing nearby.

It was the opposite of his home where yells and swears were the only things that could be heard.

The lake itself was quite big. It was surrounded by many trees which created shadows, which were more than welcomed on a very sunny day.

"Wooyoungie look at all those duckies!" San squealed and pointed at the edge of the lake.

There was a small crowd of ducks swimming by the shore.

"Oh my god, they're so cUTE."

"I know rIGHT?"

"Psst, we have to be quiet or we'll scare them."

"Yeah, okay."

They approached them slowly because they didn't want to scare them.

Suddenly the mom duck turned around and eyed them. She stared at them for a second and then she shrieked and quickly began to swim away.

The small baby ducks didn't know why their mom started acting so weird and they all started to panic too.

"Oh no, we scared them." San sighed, as he watched the ducks swim away.

"Yeah, what a shame. What could have scared them so much?" Said Wooyoung.

•.•

Did y'all know that we shouldn't feed ducks with bread because it has no nutritional value for them, so it is, in fact, harmful :(

If someone really wants to feed the ducks they should look up some food that is okay for them.

Thank you for reading and don't feed ducks with bread uwu
Nina