All grown up

"This isn't over" Norman stuttered before walking away.

I stood still unable to turn around.. I didn't need to turn back to know who was standing behind me.

"Hi munchkin " his voice sounded a lot closer to me now.

I finally turned around and I felt the air being knocked out of me, I had to gasp for air.  He pulled me in for a long hug.. I couldn't help but feel his rock hard abs and inhale his intoxicating scent.

When he finally let me go, I took a good look at him, Standing in front of me was not teenage Jason anymore. Standing in front of me was a man, a grown man and damn was he fine! I checked him out.. I couldn't help myself as my eyes roamed all over his body.

I noticed he hasn't said a word either so I managed to bring my eyes up to meet his and that was when I found him doing the exact same thing I'd been doing earlier on.. His gaze on my body left me feeling hot and bothered and not in a bad way.  I cleared my throat.

"Wow Ivy you're all grown up "  he smiled.

"First time you've actually used my name Jason, I was afraid you had forgotten it"

"It just doesn't seem right to call you munchkin anymore " he gestured towards my body .

I blushed. "I gotta get to class"

"Can I pick you up after school? We can go grab a bite and catch up" he offered grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Oh God! Why does he have to look so good.

"Sure.. I'll be waiting at the parking lot. Don't keep me waiting " I said as I turned around to go into the school and as I walked away, I could hear him murmur

"Never again princess, never again."

The whole day went by in a blur. I was presently in my last class counting the minutes until the school bell would ring. I was excited to hang out with Jason again. Norman pretty much avoided me through out and I couldn't be happier about it.
Norman wasn't always this nasty. When we were much younger, we used to be best friends. He would pick me flowers everyday and wear them on my head , calling me a princess and demanding that everyone clear out a path for me to walk through. My dad used to think we'd both end up together but things changed drastically when we got to middle school. Norman started giving me the cold shoulder when Jason came into the picture. He accused me of not hanging out with him anymore and always spending all my time with Jason. I still went on our play dates and visited him until I found his mom and dad fighting on a day I had gone there. I remember seeing Norman all curled up in the corner crying while his parents yell and throw different objects at each other. I had brought him out of the house that day and tried to cheer him up and he made me promise not to tell anyone at school.

"Miss Summers care to share what's got you preoccupied in my class?" Mrs Jenkins's shrill voice brought me out of my reminiscing.

The whole class had their eyes on me and were expecting an answer from me but I just sat there with my mouth opening and closing like a fish as I gave a sheepish look to Mrs Jenkins silently conveying my apology for zoning out.

She rolled her eyes " pay attention in class, you have all the time to drool over boys when you_" and the bell went off and boy was I so glad It did before she could complete her statement.

I packed my books hurriedly and bolted out of class. Even when Norman wasn't trying, he still managed to bring me problems. I thought to myself.

On getting to my locker, I spotted Pete and As usual, he had a bimbo on his arm. I sighed as I stared at him dreamily, he was the star player of the school's basketball team. He was tall and had the best blonde hair that always managed to look good despite the number of times he ran his hands through it. I don't like admitting it but I think I may have a little crush on the guy. He's the only guy I'd want to date ever since Alec but unfortunately he's a player and changed girls the same way he goes through underwear.. I blushed at the thought of him in just an underwear and mentally spanked myself for being so weird. His eyes found mine and he winked at me, I blushed some more and averted my gaze. I quickly shoved my books into my locker and started for the parking lot before I earned the title of the school's stalker. I already had the school's weirdo, loner and freak bagged, I didn't need anymore.

I got to the parking lot and immediately spotted Jason leaning casually against an old truck looking like he just stepped out of a modeling magazine. I noticed a skip in my step as I made my way towards him. I could see the attention he was getting especially from the female students as they pulled their tops down and twirled their hair while biting their lips and batting their eyelashes. Rolling my eyes, I finally got to where he was standing tapping furiously on his phone, oblivious to all that was going on around him.

"Ahem You better move before the entire female population in my school lose it" I said teasingly.

He finally looked up from his phone but kept his gaze solely on me " The princess finally makes an appearance " he smirked.

"Jason.." I warned as I moved around the truck and got in. I heard him chuckle and mumble something about me not changing before he joined me in the car.

"So Munchkin, how does Pablo's sound?" He asked as he pulled out of the driveway.

" oh my God, yes yes and yes " I squealed and Jason chuckled and That sound is the best sound ever by the way.

"I take it back , you haven't grown up a bit" Jason said shaking his head but with a smile playing on his lips.

" say what you want but don't deny that you've missed Pablo's " I pointed my finger accusingly at him.

"Of course not! We grownups have things to think about than Pablo's sweet chocolate ice creams and blueberry muffins " he said while looking at me knowing that was my absolute favorite as a child. What he doesn't know is it's still my favorite till date.

"I've missed you Jason" I said and moved to hug him as he was driving.. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. 

"I've missed you too munchkin... now stop flashing me" he added that last part with a strained voice and I watched his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed nervously. I quickly looked down at my skirt and that was when I noticed that it had ridden up..  so up that a thin layer of my red fabric of my panties was on view. I turned a darker shade of red as I pulled the skirt down with all my strength, the material threatening to give way.  He chuckled at my embarrassment and I let out a few choice swear words.

Damn it!