Youve got boobs now

~Pablo's~

"I can't believe you decided to forget all about me because of a mere little accidental kiss" Jason scowled at me. He was really annoyed at me and I couldn't care less cause I had a mouthful of Pablo's best selling chocolate ice cream.

I gave him a toothy grin after swallowing " I didn't forget. I was just really embarrassed okay? You did kinda steal my first kiss" I pointed out to him.

Jason looked at me like I was an annoying little brat.
" And even after you got a boyfriend, you still couldn't reach across to me?"

I shrugged. The truth was I did try to reach Jason during the hardest time of my life when Alec died and even when my mom and Steven were having problems. I tried to reach him but for some reason, whenever I had called then, it was always a female voice I heard at the receiving end. She would tell me in a nasty voice that Jason was busy and to stop calling.  He can't tell me he never got the messages from his girlfriend.

"How was college?" I said trying to change the topic. The daunting thought of Jason having a girlfriend was something I wasn't in the mood for.

" Now you care " he rolled his eyes.

" come on , stop acting like a child and talk" I said with my mouthful.

He chuckled " Yeah I'm definitely the child "

I frowned at him " where are you living now? I asked knowing that Steven had moved out of his old apartment and had gone off with a woman he was cheating on my mom with.

"That's kinda another reason I needed to talk to you" he began looking at me closely.

"I spoke with Regina and she agreed for me to crash in with you guys for a while"  I just stared at him. My mom didn't feel it worthy to tell me about this? I asked myself

" it'll just be temporary though. I have this interview coming up and I'll be moving to New York soon" he added.

I beamed at him. I can't believe Jason would finally be living with me again.. I rushed to his side and hugged him tightly.

"Ivy come on... you've got boobs now" he groaned and I slapped him hard on his shoulder.

He faked hurt and said "ow! What did I say ?  You can't just be dishing out hugs like that when you've got all that going on" he gestured dramatically to my boobs.

"You're an idiot" I stated in a matter of fact kinda way.

"You love me" he drawled out and I hit him even harder.

" Bully" he accused as he rubbed the spot at which I'd hit him.

I waltzed back to my seat and popped in a cookie in my mouth.

" so when are you moving in?"

~At the apartment ~

"Jason honey dinner would be ready in 10" my mother said in a sickly sweet voice and I rolled my eyes at the whole scene unfolding before my eyes. This woman hasn't cooked anything decent for me in the last two years but here she was humming sweetly to herself as she made her special beef stew for Jason.

Jason moved in earlier today, he had waited until the weekend so I could help him settle in. 
"Alright Reggie" Jason called back.

My mom smiled to herself at the mention of Jason's nickname for her. I gave her a look that said ' you're sick' but she just shrugged me off and asked me to go keep Jason company. I was more than happy to comply. Suffice to say my mom was really creeping me out with all her antics.