Right where i need to be

Veeerrry short chapter! I'm sorry about this.. will upload more chapters soon. Please vote and comment. Lemme know what you think so far.

Jason's POV.
"I love you" she murmured softly shortly after I heard soft snores escaping her lips letting me know she'd fallen asleep.

I smile to myself at the possibility of Ivy, my little munchkin having a crush on me.
Or did she just mean she loved me in a brotherly way?
Hell no dumbass, she clearly stated that she didn't wanna be your sister anymore before saying she loves you, idiot! My very rude subconscious reminded me.
But I had seen her earlier getting all touchy with that blonde dude at the party, could he be her boyfriend? I found myself gripping the steering wheel tight,knuckles turning white and fuming at the thought of my Ivy dating that douchebag. I had followed her to the house earlier without her knowing, I just couldn't bring myself to talk to her because I was really pissed off at the way she reacted at the hospital. She disregarded my dad and my suffering and acted really selfish. But I still couldn't leave her to walk home all by herself so late into the night so I followed her. I trailed after her slowly and was surprised when she turned in a different direction taking a totally different route that brought us to the party.

Turning to look at her sleeping form, I sighed. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. Right from when she was just a little girl and up until now that she's a woman. She has curves in all the right places mehn! I found myself ogling at her body like a lost puppy. Her very short skirt has ridden up so high that it leaves nothing to the imagination anymore. I swallowed hard as I realized just how much I'm attracted to my munchkin.

Bringing my focus back on the road, I thought of where we could possibly spend the night at.
I didn't want to drive her to the house because of the tension between her and Regina so I pulled into the driveway of a motel. Not too fancy but would make do for the night. Carrying her gently in my arms, she snuggled closer to my chest inhaling my scent and snored even louder. I chuckled at how cute she looked and made my way into the hotel lobby.

We were shown to our room for the night and I brought a sleeping Ivy to the bedroom. I placed her down as gently as I could in order not to wake her up. I managed to succeed in dropping her on the bed but she had her arms around me immediately as I tried to get up and pulled me down towards her. Losing my balance, I fell right into her crushing her with my weight and a moan escaped her lips.. a freaking moan. What was happening to my babygirl?

I felt incredibly turned on at the sound and rushed to get off her.

"Jay please don't go" she whines.

"I'm right here munchkin.. but you need to go back to sleep " I said trying my hardest to stay calm.

"But I can't sleep in my uniform Jay. They're too tight." She complains while tugging her skirt off and ripping her top apart sending the buttons flying in all directions.
"Wtf! Ivy what has gotten into you!" I was genuinely baffled and madly turned on at her antics tonight.

She sat up in just her bra and her panties and gave me an innocent stare "I'm just trying to stay comfortable Jason m..what about you?" She asked gesturing towards my crotch. I followed her gaze and indeed found a tent had been made in my pants.

Letting out a few curse words, I turned my back on to her willing for my boner to go down. "Damn it Ivy!"

"What did I do?" She asked suddenly standing behind me and wrapping her arms around me from behind. " Did I cause that?"

"Oh munchkin you don't know what you're doing to me." I answered feeling my resolution to abstain from touching her melting away.

"I feel all wet and bothered down there Jay. Would you make the tingling go away?" She asked in a sultry manner.

Unable to hold myself any longer, I crushed my lips against hers immediately. Kissing her felt like drug and I needed more with each rhythm our tongues made. She tasted so sweet with a bit of alcohol and match me perfectly. She moaned into the kiss when my hands found her breasts and grabbed them through the bra. I can't believe I'm doing this right now.. I know it's wrong but holding her in my arms right now, tasting her sweet and soft lips and feeling how soft and smooth her skin is made me feel like I'm right where I need to be.