.1.

"Every day I wake up with a new mark on my body, already hideous body, I try not to eat, starve myself to lose weight, to be perfect like others..but nothing, I even cut myself to have relief from the pain, but I guess fate hates me, I'll be broken forever"

-Hoseok

================================
3rd person pov:

Have you ever had that feeling when you have the urge to kill yourself?..well Hoseok had that urge many times in his life.

You see, he never was enough for anyone, his mistakes was all that mattered, not his pain, his depression, his sadness, nobody cared..not even himself anymore.

I wake up only to feel immense pain in my body, I starve myself..to become perfect like others..my whole band is consisting of beautiful boys..I want to be like them, be pretty like them, be useful.

"Hoseok, we are going out, please take care of the house"I hear Jin's voice yell and I sigh as years fall down my face.

"Will anyone ever care?"I whisper as the blood from my wrists trickles down the bed and drips onto it."Should to it deeper"I sob and press the blade hard on my skin and give it a big slash and, I as always, feel nothing.

I sigh and get up to wash the blood away from my now, pale arm.As I walk to the mirror, I sigh at my ugly reflection,

"maybe lose some weight"

"you're ugly, also lose some weight".

It hurts...the pain in my chest, it feels like..someone is clawing at it, wanting to take it out an rip it.

"Hoseok!"A voice calls and I wash my face before sprinting to the voice."Yeah?"I ask, my voice hoarse a little bit I cover it up."Come here"The manager says making me sigh and walk to him, although it's our house, he lives here with us for a while since the office is being decorated.

"I have some news for you"

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Ok..it's not that's sad thankfully..but you don't know..

Anyways hope it's good..

Take care