13

Sorry for the late update..and no smut since I literally write the worst one and I wrote smut in three of my  stories..so no.

Hoseok's pov:

Hoseok whimpers feeling pain after they're night together.He tries to get up and walk but fails when he feels pain in his lower back."Aww..Hobi can't get up"Jimin smirks picking Jim up and kisses his cheeks fondly."Just walk me up the closet..I have to change"Hoseok says smiling brightly and Jimin nods while smirking..He was too rough on the poor boy.

After getting ready...

"Morning Hobi!"Taehyung says looking at the beautiful boy with a wide smile."Morning Tae"He greets and notices the manager with Namjoon."I'll do it right away"He hears Namjoon say and just ignores all the thoughts before joking the rest of them on the table."So how you sleep princess?"Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows and Hosoek groans smacking him on his arm.

"Stop!"He whines looking at Namjoon who me smiling at him."You too?"He says whining even more and muffs sitting down and looks at the smiling Jimin."So, about the concert...we have one tonight and one on Thursday..so be ready you idiots"Namjoon says smiling at them as he sits down too with Jin by his side and Taehyung on the other as they all eat breakfast like a happy family.

After breakfast...

Hoseok ends his dance practice while the others do some more as he guides them o the moves, since hes the main dancer."Good job Joon!"He praises the taller male and looks for water but spots nothing."I'll be back with some water..keep dancing!"He calls out to the other members and walk towards the refrigerator which us outside the oat practice room.

"There it is"He mumbles spotting the cold water of bottle and grabs it shutting the fridge.He was about to turn around but someone slams him to the wall making him yelp and try to turn around but his head his pinned go The wall."Finally"Simone breathes out in his ear as his blood runs cold."Ya!..what are you doing!?"He exclaims pushing the manger with a rough shove backwards.

"Don't push me away..I know you want it"He says making Hoseok look at him disgusted."Why would I want you!?"He screeches and tries to get away but the taller make wouldn't let him."Let me go!"He says trying to sound  manly but the manger chuckles."You're so cute when you're angry"He chuckles and tries to grab Hoseok but Hoseok quickly escapes the taller male and walk..more like runs out of the room and into the practice room...He has to tell someone...

:::::
Oke..I hope u like it
I'll update some stories later
Thanks for reading
Take care