19

•••

Hoseok blankly strares at the wall while laying on his body with messed up hair and tear stained face. Ugly...that's what he is, so ugly that he feels embarrassed standing next to the other members, you can't imagine how much he's embarrassed.

Hoseok feels tears fall down again to the bed as he heard them talk about how worthless and pathetic he is. He's been crying non-stop for hours and the tears just won't stop falling though he tries so hard to remain strong.

You disgust me..
...
You should die..
...
He's so ugly...
...
Fat...
...

He sobs at how weak he is, sobs at how he hurt his own family, his own friends

He sobs at how weak he is, sobs at how he hurt his own family, his own friends...his own love.Hoseok sibs getting up and looks at his figure in the mirror and takes his shirt off.

As he thought, fat and ugly, his body is chubbier and his wrists are covered in pathetic scars and fresh cuts....so ugly.He swallows thickly and traces the faint scars softly and a tear glides down his already red face.

He gets himself a blade and softly moves it on his faint scars avoiding the new ones and slices his arm without care and keeps cutting till no room is left..

Hoseok cries silently at the stinging pain

Hoseok cries silently at the stinging pain..everywhere in his pathetic body, he's a liar a..attention seeker..

He hiccups and frown at the tiny droplets of blood on his wrists...hr didn't bleed enough..didn't cut deep enough.."W-Why can't it j-just s-stop!"He sobs grabbing his hair and pulls at it as he sobs, his eyes totally wet and his long eyelashes all droopy with wetness..

"Stop!"He screams this time and his whole body shakes with mixed feelings..hatred, sadness.."P-Please stop"He mumbles feeling pain in breathing and grabs at his throat for air and his vision blurries as his throat completely closes blocking his air..and the last thing he saw was..darkness..