«10»

Hoseok's pov:

After two months...

"I love you HOSEOK!"A voice screams as I rap my part, I wink at the end making everyone cheer and I smile before the performance ends."Bts everybody!"....

After performing...

"Good Job boys..."The manger says entering the room with a smile on his face."Thank You Hyung"I say and he smiles at me."Ah..Hoseok can I talk to you in private?"He as still smiling making me a little suspicious and I nod as he leads the way."What is it Sir?"I ask getting more curious as he checks his surroundings before turning to me with a smile.

"I need a favour"He says licking his chapped lips and I raise an eyebrow at him and sigh."What kind of favour?"I ask backing away as he comes closer than a manager would."Well you see Hoseok,my wife left me.."He trails his hand up my leg making my back hit the wall as.my breath hitches.

"And you look so much like her"He finishes and I quickly push him away before running to the dorms and take deep breaths as tears are about to fall.My ears twitch as I hear six voices in the dorm."Hobi!..Come sit with us..we're watching some movies!"Jin says making me sigh."Sure, let me change first"....

3rd person pov:

As the movie continues, Hoseok can't help but think about the incident that happened a few minutes ago, his own manager is a good for nothing creep and  pervert."Hobi?"Taehyung says and move his hand up and down in front of Hoseok's eyes making him snap out of his daze and smile at Taehyung who frowns.

"Dont you like the movie?..we can chang-"He gets cut off by Hoseok."No no..just thinking about stuff.."He answers smiling at his six boyfriends who smile back."Can I cuddle as you watch?"Yoongi asks yawning a bit making Hoseok chuckle and open his arm as making Yoongi hug him and snuggle his chest and after a while you can hear soft snores.

"Hey I wanna cuddle too!"Jungkook says cuddling Hoseok's other side quickly making him giggle a little."I'll just be in the middle"Jimin says getting between Hoseok's legs."I'll just cuddle Namjoon then"Jin sighs and let's Namjoon engulf him in the hug."Oh me too!"Taehyung says  cuddling Namjoon's other side as they all cuddle and watch the 3 hour long movie together like a beautiful and happy family...

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Aww cute family moments..hope the chapter is good..

Thank you for reading loves

Take care