THE AWAKENING

MID
(KINGDOM THRACIA)

I was dreaming something, as soon as I open my eyes I forget what that was all about. But wait I saw grass, bushes and some trees in distant. A clear sky was above. I knew I had never been here. Although I had never been to jungle kind of thing before. Somehow I felt it was a forest, yes it was a forest.
"Am I lost ?" I wondered myself. I didn't remember anything how I got here. I was trying to remember but it budged me nothing. It felt so real. I even pricked myself and I felt it.
"Damn I'm starting to have fear now." I thought to myself and asked "Why can't I remember anything? ". I was looking all over the place where I was at. Suddenly I heard voice then.
"So you finally woke up" Someone said.
I looked back and I didn't recall who was him. He was wearing just pants, not even jeans but some loose pants. I didn't recall which fashion it was. He had a good athletic body with a wound in his stomach. I wondered why isn't he dead or where were his damn intestines.

"Who are you ?" I enquired "Do you know me? "

"No, I don't. I don't know you " He sat beside me and said " Well I'm Wredd Mashetts, son of the King Wilbert Mashetts of North Kingdom Erathia. Though I'm having fade memories I believe I was here last time. (pause) Maybe I slept or something because last time I was being chased. Can you tell me what really is going on ? Why were you lying here ?"
"How do I am suppose to tell you ? I also don't even know where I'm at ? and (puzzling) What was that crap about king and thing ?"
He said: "What? I meant I'm the prince Wredd Mashetts from Kingdom Erathia and ( raised the tone) Yes (pointing to corner in the ground) I was here
when they were chasing me, on this spot and (moving in line to some distance ).
He stopped in between like he remembered something and said, " and (pause) She was here."
I interrupted him "Ohhhh... Please." I said please again. He looked at me strangely. I said I was enough of that crap. I wondered what The hell he was talking to me.
I asked seriously " Now seriously, Who are you again ?"
" You must've heard about me. I'm accused of my father's murder. They nicknamed me as Father slayer. " He said.
"Dude, you got me now. Don't mess with me. Just show me the way to the nearest town or city, I got some plenty of money. I find a taxi or bus to my home " I said angrily.
I checked my phone, no coverage was there and there was something in my bag. It's a crown. I took it out. " How did it come here? What the hell is happening? What is it? " I threw it away.
He looked at it while picking the crown up and said "Wait, it's mine. How did you even get this? You frigging thief."
I shouted on top of my voice and said " It was here already. I do not know how this thing got here. I do not know what is this thing. So shut the friggging crap. I'm not a thief."
"Hmmm, Are you sick? or maybe it is the sun " He asked calmly because I shouted at him. He said, "But it was in your bag". I kept quiet.
"Its name is Shinote, (looking at it , looked like he was confirming) the crown of gods. This is the reason why I'm living. I meant, take this moment now, at this very moment it is the only purpose in my life. It's Shinote which was worn by Daniel to slay the demon Dahaka centuries ago. Those stories are real. Those stories aren't mythological"
The crown was beautiful but I was bored with his messed up story and I yelled " I want to go back to my home. I don't give a damn "
He asked me which kingdom I belong to. I yelled again do not mess with me again. Just take me to the nearest city, I would find my way back home on my own. Wredd said " Okay okay stop freaking out. "
"And Can I ask you a question? What is it? What are you wearing? What is a taxi or bus? I don't really get them" he asked pointing to my jeans and t-shirt.
I convinced him very nicely that my temper is at (showing the level by hand above my head ) this high level. I waved with my both hands indicating to stop and said: "Listen brother, Just don't push it."
I asked if he could take me to the nearest city.
"I am hungry too. The city is near. I guess I can take you" He remarked.
"Maybe I slept for too long" He said in puzzling way.
"Okay" I replied. I was keeping my sentences limited to words only Because he was creating too much chaos for me from his coined stories.
"Maybe I'm in frigging future. I traveled time forward. Isn't it awesome?" He asked.
I said let's figured out.
We started walking when he showed the way. Little silence was there until he broke it.
Wredd - With the way of your dress , I can say centuries must have passed.
Me - Ahan. Let me know how you travelled to future.
Wredd - I don't even know myself too. I just remembered I was being chased (again pause and his voice shattered) and now she's gone. I wondered where she is.
Me (avoiding conversation) - Don't worry, You will find her.
I was thinking to myself why the hell I'm with him . He was mad like he ran away from asylum. How can one can coined these stories ? I was keeping my mouth shut to avoid conversation but then again he said.
Wredd - Do they still use shillings?
Me - What's that?
Wredd- Ohhhh, You don't know. Maybe it's changed.
Me - What ?.
Wredd - Nothing. You will freak out again.
When I asked him again and then he explained that Shillings was their currency made of seashells. Bigger denomination constitutes of gold plated shillings.
Me - No, We use notes made of paper. They are not made from paper exactly but it's paper like thing I don't know. Different countries use their own currency. Mine is Rupee. (in my mind) Damn.
Wredd - Different currency for different Kingdoms.
I gave a strange angrily look as he said kingdom.
Me - There's no thing like kingdom. We have countries now.
Wredd - How do you exchange things if you have different currencies between Kingdom. Oops I meant countries.
Me - I don't know. I never thought about it but we trade things.
Wredd - Trade things with things then What's the use of the money ?.
Me - Shut up.
Wredd - I'm too excited to see the new world. I wondered what will be the changes.
Me - Nice.
I don't know why i was able to believe in him. I didn't want. He was coining all the stories or he was mad.
Wredd - By the way Who are you? I don't know your name.
Me - I'm Stacy Morgan. I'm the receptionist at Hotel Nirvana in Chandigarh.
Wredd - Waoo but what is receptionist , or hotel or Chandigarh ?
Me - Leave it.
He seemed to be savage like he grew up in woods. He didn't know whatever I was telling him. Also, he couldn't even walk properly because of the wound. I asked him how you got it.
Wredd - We were in war with .
Me (interrupting in between) - Ohh please .
Wredd - What ?
Me (sarcastically) - Nothing, go on.
Wredd - We were in war with King Varane of West Kingdom Irenia. We won the war as Varane retreated his army. The war cost my father. No one could find him. We had searched everywhere for my father. When I returned to my palace, I was throned as the new king.