THE UNPLANNED VISIT

MID
(KINGDOM RIVER LERRAINE)

Both the bride and the groom are taking a walk in the gardens of the palace.
Deorro Seeths - Have you seen a quicksand?
Artha Kabooj - Never ever heard of it.
Deorro Seeths - Really..!
Artha - Yup.
Deorro - It is like a pit of mud. It is very common here. If you get stuck, you will go down. (with a smile on his face) You won't be able to climb up.
Artha - Okay... So the name of the kingdom and river is the same. (pause) Why?
Deorro - Maybe because the river covers most of the land. Every year in Monsoon, this river floods many villages and towns. We have to keep storage for grains for the famine. It evens destroys the fields.
Artha - What about the palace? (cunningly)
Deorro - It has good drainage system but still little flooding is there.
Artha - It's nice.
Winds were blowing fast. Deorro ordered men to bring clothes for Queen Artha.
Artha - Leave it. It does not even close what I feel in my Kingdom.
Deorro - Ohhh....! and  I want to see the statue of Adval, the first man.
Artha - It took 7 years and now it is completed.
After a while, they went back to their respective rooms. Later Queen Dartha Kabooj approached Prince Deorro in his room.
"Yes, my lady" He respected her by saying "What can I do for you? "
"Are enjoying the Company of my daughter? Queen asked.
"Yes, She is great."
"How much great ?"Queen approached her by looking deeply into his eyes and kissed him on his lips.
"I don't understand " He repelled her.
Both are looking at each other eyes.
"There is nothing to understand, dear "
He stopped repelling and both laid down on the bed. The guards outside were standing as if nothing was happening over there.
The very next morning, everyone was having breakfast. Deorro went out with Artha to show her quicksand and other kinds of stuff. Before going out, The whole incident of the night repeated itself. No one said a word. They just stand opposite and look at each other and the whole process of making love begin automatically.

EAST
(KINGDOM OF DOAKES)

Mourd Shikon - Are you sure you don't want to smoke up?
Luis Varane - I never did and I won't. It is a thing for east desert guys, not us. By the way, How do you light it if you are not burning any Woods for the fire except right now?
Mourd - I carry a pair of rock, oil cans and rags.
Luis - Okay.
Mourd - (smoking a puff from his pipe) You are missing a lot, my friend.
Luis - I have missed a lot. You can't imagine.
Mourd - Why do you think I live a royal life?
Luis - I don't.
Mourd - Then why the hell would you compare me with yourself. It is for passing your time here.  We have to spend at least a week.
Luis - By smoking this crap.
Mourd - Looser, It will help you. Furthermore, It will save time and food.
Luis (laughing sarcastically) - Time.
Mourd - Have you seen your face? It a frigging retard. Not even your wife would recognize you.
Luis - Would you shave me?
Mourd - Hell, no.
Luis - Who are you? Not the name but the person.
Mourd - Nice choice of questions. I admire it.
Luis - I'm pleased. (pause) But why? .... Why would you go for all these troubles? You are able to earn in a different way. Why did you choose this way?
Mourd - Do you want to go home?
Luis - Yes.
Mourd - Listen, If you pay me well, I will do anything.
Luis - No one knew I'm alive. How do you know? My son won't pay you as he never knew I am alive. So would you care to explain?
Mourd - Do you know they made a statue of him?
Luis - Who?
Mourd - (Grinning) Come on, You can't forget him. Because of him (pointing with hands), just look at you.
Luis (afraid with cracking and discontinuous sound) - Huh... That man.
Mourd - I am the one who was supposed to kill him
Luis - Kill him (fading laugh)....!
Mourd - He got lucky. He ran away and now he's hiding from me.
Luis - This thing you are smoking really hits.
Mourd - It's not the herb ..... It is me ... it is me talking ... talking to you. (stand on his feet) He is not dead. The whole world thinks he's dead or he is Demi-God or god-like Something...and they named him as "The first man".
Luis - And he got lucky.
Mourd - Yes.
Luis - I appreciate your help but I should talk to you later when you are in your senses.
Mourd - Pal, I am..... I  am in my senses.
Luis -  But you are talking crap.
Mourd - What can be other reason ?.. You tell me.
Luis - But he's hiding from you. That is the biggest crap ever. He's not in the position of hiding. Why would he?