THE STORIES

NORTH
(KINGDOM NORTH ERATHIA)

A boy was sitting near the grave and girl approached from behind and she sat next to him. A girl named Juvia Lihan was native of village in North Erathia who resembled exactly like Stacy Morgan like they were twins.
Juvia Lihan - You miss her a lot.
Dante - Yes I miss her but I can't imagine anything, Juvia.
Juvia - What do you mean?
Dante - I always try to remember but I can't remember. I forgot her face. I didn't even remember what's she looks like.
Juvia - It's natural, Dante. You were small when she passed away.
Both got up from there and started walking towards woods.
Dante - Priest Odule says that I will be perfect in a few months.
Juvia- I think more than the perfect. You were learning since you were 4.
Dante - But all these years he only taught me how to stop a fight and how to defend yourself. It's been only three years he had been teaching me how to fight.
Juvia - Yes I remember what he says, "Defence is a strong attack."
Dante - You are bored with me.
Juvia - No, Its just feel like I know you better.
Dante - I think I know why he's doing that. Teaching me all of the stuff he knows.
Juvia - Again I already know because he's old.
Dante - You have a good nose. How can you smell what I'm gonna say?
Juvia - Are you calling me a bitch?
Dante - No
Juvia- I'm telling none of your tactics will be helpful if I break all of your bones.
Dante - I'm sorry.
Juvia (laughing out loud- Look at your frigging face.  Ohh I love you.
Dante - Yes, I am worth loving.
Juvia - You are getting on the nerve.
Dante - Hmmm, I love you too.

SOUTH
(SOMEWHERE IN THE ISLANDS OF DANES)

This was another day Fiora went on top of the plateau. The difference was this that now she was determined to find a tribe. She had only one day to do that so she went early in the morning. Even the sky hadn't started appearing White. Now the sky turned white and she still found nothing. She was going deep and deep into the woods. It was afternoon now. Now she found ruins, The ruins of the village. It was a big village. She thought to herself maybe village belong to the tribe of Duane but she found nobody there. She gets frightened as only she could see dead remains of humans. Those skeletons were so old even they got disintegrated into the soil. Even plants appear to grow over them. She thought to herself," What has happened?"
Darwin - I killed them all. They were all dead when you came here for the first time. You got different smell so I spared you.
Fiora (shocked and afraid) - But why?
Darwin - Its a long boring story. You go back to your home.
Fiora - Will you kill me if I don't?
Darwin - Why won't I?
Fiora - You were the part of this tribe, isn't it?  It's your home. You lived here. (laughingly) See, I found your home. Now I can see you anytime and whenever I want.
Darwin - This means I have to shift now.
Fiora - Ohh the big giant who killed the tribe of hundreds is afraid of me.
Darwin - I am not.
Fiora (looking into his eyes) - Why did you kill them?
Darwin (looking into his eyes) kept mum. Both kept looking into each other.
Darwin - What do you want?
Fiora (still looking in the eyes) - You lived all these years all alone by yourself. You must be devastated from inside.
Darwin (looked at sides and then towards Fiora)(raised his voice) - This is what I chose. I had to kill them.
Fiora - You chose loneliness, why?
Darwin - What a pest you are? Get off from here.
As Darwin turned his back She shouted to wait.
Fiora - You know we human say If something bothering your mind then you should talk about it. It won't help in solving the thing but it relieves out some weight. I can see the pain you are holding. You are not a monster.
Tears came out of Darwin. He wiped them out and looked back and said ," Listen, girl, Get out."
Fiora - Were you crying?
Darwin punched the ground adjacent to Fiora and said, " I said to leave from here."
Fiora touched his big arm and said," I feel sad for you."
Fiora - But I'm not leaving. Kill me if you can.
Darwin just sat on the ground. After some pause, he took a long breath.
Darwin - I'm a monster. I always was.
Fiora - No, you just (pause) look bigger that's all. You are not a monster.
Darwin - Why aren't you afraid of me?
Fiora - Because you saved me from hogs when I was young. I always wanted to thank you.
Darwin (looking up in the sky) - I grew up fast. When I came out of my mother, I rose to 3 feet in a year. First, they thought I'm something special.
Fiora - In this tribe?
Darwin - Yes, Then I started turning into the monster.  My skin turning dark. My skin getting thickened. They tried to kill me thinking I'm some kind of demon.
Fiora - Why didn't you run away?
Darwin - It was late when I come into my senses. It was late when I learned how they conspired. They were able to catch me. They were able to kill my parents because they were afraid they could give birth to another monster like me.
Fiora - Then you kill them all.
Darwin - I killed only those who tried to kill me and my family and those who stood and just watched.
Fiora - It means everyone.
Darwin - Yes. It getting dark .Go home.
Fiora (teasing) - Ohh concern from a big mouth.
Darwin (raising his voice) - I only told you because it's the mating seasons of hogs.
Fiora- I already told you My mother shouts louder than that. (pause) So, will you accompany me then?
Darwin looked at her strangely.
Fiora - It's dark and it is the mating season of hogs.
Darwin asked for her hand and placed her in his shoulder. Then he jumped. She could see trees below them and the whole forest all around as he jumped. In merely 7 or 8 high and long jumps she was near the outskirts.
Darwin - Now go.
Fiora - Waoo that was awesome.
She hugged his neck from behind and dropped out of him. Both looking at each other.
Fiora (teasing) - You enjoyed more than me.
Darwin - What? No.
Fiora - Giant is shy.
Darwin - I'm leaving now because I don't want anybody to see me.
Fiora - Listen, (pause) Beware of hogs.
Darwin wanted to laugh but didn't. He turned back and smiled. He again jumped high and vanished into woods. Fiora looked at him while he was going and turned back to her house.