THE VOW

17 YEARS BEFORE
MID
(KINGDOM RIVER LERRAINE)

Robert Seeths (King of River Lerraine) and his family welcomed the royal family Varane of Irinia. The Varane family visited River Lerraine for sightseeing lagoons and delta formed by river lerraine flowing through the kingdom. Moreover, cities were built on the water itself. River named river lerraine flows and covers most of the land in this kingdom.
Both the Knights ie Dorman Busky and Fidialo Zacuhetti live among the royal family of Seeths. During the visit, Dugby Varane teases the elder daughter Godiva Seeths and Helen Zacuhetti frequently. During one visit after two weeks, he attempted to tease Godiva again. It soon turned out to be a physical fight between the two of them. During this quarrel, Helen pushed him and he fell into the river. Later he was found dead. There were guards with them during the quarrel who couldn't stop the fight because Dugby started that. When it was known to King Luis Varane he demanded Helen to be raised by him in his palace instead of his real family. He said for teasing, death is not punishment. He himself could punish him if he knew what was going on. No one agreed to terms set by Luis and he left home with the dead body of his eldest son.

PRESENT
WEST
(KINGDOM IRINIA)

Cedric Varane looking at the painting of his elder brother Dugby Varane.

Cedric Varane - Mother, was he the reason the father is not still alive? It's because he was the centre of the whole battle. The crazy one.

Maida Varane - We don't say like this. He wasn't crazy. After all he is family. Your father wanted to avenge his death but see where we are now. There's nothing good in taking the revenge.

Cedric - Did you stop him before he started the war?

Maida - I said that's what the god wanted. We couldn't do anything.

Cedric - Maybe he lacked planning. We were the strongest of them all.

Maida (aggressively) - Beware son. You don't know the truth.

Cedric (pulling the length of the words and with pause after every word) - I know the pathetic story. God himself as a human saved north orisia from us.

Maida (solidified voice) - Yet you don't believe that.

Obsession Horriharre ( Priestess of Irinia) - When our army reaches the shore of North, winds started blowing so fast. They mistook it as they thought they would be victorious again. There stands a man Adval Jones. Now every kingdom states him as the first man and the queen dartha as the first lady. He was all alone. Two hundred of our ships and he was standing there all alone. Not even the pieces of our wrecked ships could reach the shore.

Cedric - People made him God. I heard they even completed the statue of him.

Maida - Infact your sister is sick. You should seek her.

Cedric leaves.

Obsession (leaving too) - He's got a clever mind. Just remember to take care of himself.

SOUTH
(SOMEWHERE IN THE ISLAND OF KINGDOM DANES)

Fiora, a cute little mischievous girl of age 17 lives in the village Duane. Normally the villagers do not go up high to the plateau where the tribe of Duane lives. It's not like that there's some rivalry among them. It's just they do not have any business together which intersects. No one knows how old the tribe is. Fiora wanted to pluck flowers which never gets old for the ornaments as their family runs the shop of making ornaments. Fiora is the only one who regularly visits the top of the plateau for the flowers. She had made flowers as an excuse to visit top Excuse for what? When she was 11, she unknowingly in excitement went to the top and then to the woods. She found a rare kind looking human like a giant who saved her from the wild hogs chasing her. Now she's 17 and met him thrice but never talk as he would never show her his face but rather leaves on sight. But today was a miraculous day as she prayed to the gods like she always did that she would meet him. Wandering alone in the woods she heard the voice and finally today was the day he talked.
Fiora - Is it you?
He approached her. She was excited but ain't no fear. She was 5 feet 6 inches while he was 9 feet 12 inches. She could barely reach up to his belly.
Darwin Slade - Why are you here?
Fiora - Just to see you.
Darwin - This is me. You have seen. Now leave and don't say a word.
Fiora - Don't insult me. I could leak your whereabouts while I was a kid but I didn't. So, why should I do now?
Darwin - Very good. Now leave. Don't ever come back.
Fiora - What are you? A giant? But you look like a big human. Giants do not look completely like humans. I read that in books.
Darwin ( shouting aggressively) - I said do not come here again. Otherwise, I would eat you whole.
Fiora - My mother shouts louder than that.
Darwin approached her and lifted her by grabbing her head and said: "Listen, girl, Don't get on my nerve ."
Fiora - You do not have guts. I bet you 1000 shillings.
Darwin leaves her free and started to leave the conversation.
Fiora - Wait.
Darwin (aggressively) - What?
Fiora - I know you are alone. Please talk to me and I always wanted to thank you for saving me from hogs.
Darwin - Okay. This is the last time we see each other. Goodbye.
Fiora asked him to wait again but he left. This makes her sad. She went to the place where she picked flowers and went home.