↪ zx| mama's cookout

PAIRING x| asaptyler |x PAIRING

issa cookout. duh.
-

.

rakim let out a content sigh as he swayed to the old 90's tune playing out of the speakers in his back yard. it was summertime and ,of course, his mother decided to have another cookout and this time everybody came; uncles from canada, la, niggas downtown rolled out - it was a big event. it's always been. elena mayers was notorious for throwing big summer cookouts - it was always the talk of the town.

"rakim, suga pie! come help fergie ferg set up the table!" elena mayers yelled out out to her youngest son while she placed seasoned burger patties on the grill.

"one second ma!" rakim yelled back as he shoved his lighter into his pocket, tucking his blunt behind his ear before slowly advancing towards his best friend darold, as known as ferg. "whatchu need help with?" rakim asked as his eyes scanned over the table, every thing seemingly in place.

ferg rubbed his hands together, " look at all the jawns walking, bruh" he smirked pouring him self a drink from the kool aid pitcher. "i'm gonna get some pussy tonight!" ferg whooped making rakim chuckle hard. " oou look at kali's fine ass dance with jorja" ferg practically drooled as he watched the two girls shake their ass to a cardi song.

rakim squinted hard as he watched the two girls dance. "wait! ferg , before you go throw yourself at these girls, you gotta know something" rakim muttered his eyes scanning his backyard as if he was in the look out for some one. "tell me later nigga, im bout to get jiggy" ferg said before walking into the crowd of dancing people making rakim let out an exasperated sigh.

suddenly, he felt somebody tap him and he quickly turned around just to be met face with him. a light blue bucket hat sitting on top of his head hiding his slightly large ears [ that he was highly insecure about] yet revealing his diamond piercing, a silky white button up shirt that looked a little large on him but fitted him just right and a pair of white shorts that showed his perfectly shaped butt off. the sun's radiant beams of light shone on his skin giving him a heavenly glow.

"tyler" rakim breathed out, his eyes lingering on the latter's figure. "whatchu doin' here? i thought you didn't wanna see me anymore" rakim muttered a small smirk creeping up on his face.

tyler scoffed at that. "rakim i'm not here to see you. infact, i didn't wanna come. kali dragged me here" tyler said grabbing the blunt from behind rakim's ear, staring at it. "what happened to the sobriety movement?"

"don't worry about that" rakim muttered grabbing the blunt from tyler and placing it behind ear once again. " i missed you y'know" rakim by locking eyes with tyler.

"did you miss me when you decided to go fuck kendall?"

"let it go, jesus" rakim sighed making tyler's eyes widen.

"let it go? are you fucking serious rakim? you cheated on me multiple times with that dumb bitch and you want me to 'let it go'? " tyler seethed before letting out a humourless chuckle. "kali was right. you're full of shit" tyler spat before he marched off, his fat ass jiggling through his shorts.

"damnnn nigga, you managed to fuck shit up again, boy" rakim looked over to his left and saw his friend, jordan leaning on the table sipping on some kool-aid.

"nigga how long were you standing there for?"

"long enough to know that you fucked up. twice"

rakim let out a loud grunt before making his way towards the crowd of people in search of tyler. " excuse me...get the fuck out my way....yo' armpits smelly, move 'em" rakim continued to barge people out of his way as he tried to find tyler.