rf| blond- lost lovers intro

PAIRING x playboiocean x PAIRING

I remember the night too well. The build up to that night. The tear filled eyes, the screaming, the arguments, I remember it all; a dizzy blur that almost left me nauseous at the end of it . What I remember the most though? The way your eyes quickly filled up with tears of anger before letting those bullets rip through me.

Those venomous words.

"I don't love you anymore."

I tried to ignore the feeling that bloomed within my stomach when you said it, but of course, like always, it got to me. No matter how I tried to save our relationship I knew you would end up falling out of love with me.I could never make you love me. Those words rang true and it broke me, jordan.

But you didn't care. You threw plates, vases, ripped curtains all while screaming about how I failed our relationship,  how i hurt you by laying with another man that wasn't you. I ruined you.  I ruined us.

I was the cause of our downfall and I couldn't point fingers at any one because I betrayed our pact of intimacy, I broke your trust. I decided to lay with another, our bodies not known to each other, the taste of him, foreign; unrecognizable. And I regret every second I lasted.

Our love language wasn't the same yet we still tried. Me and you were a puzzle. The way you alternated 'I love you' with 'i care', the way you smiled as if the world became ten times brighter when I finished singing for you, the way your slim slender hand fitted in mine, the way you softly moaned my name in my ear when we made love. You were the missing piece to my puzzle as I was to yours.

We spoke different love languages but  oh we tried.

Oh, my sweet jordan, we tried.

Thank you for giving me your mind, thank you for the hugs, the 'I cares', the hand holding, the late night text/ calls, the simple acts of affection you would show, unprovoked. Thank you for being my everything.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you what you dreamed and hoped for, I'm sorry I couldn't be your everything as you were mine. I'm sorry Jordan.

This is everything I wanted to give you but I couldn't. I hope you find someone who can give you more.

I care about you.

Jordan Terrell Carter, this is for you.

Frankie.

--

Happy New year kids. -

Note note!

This shit is so fucking hard why the fuck did I decide to unpublish this.