sk| imported.

PAIRING x |asap rocky x troye sivan| x PAIRING

two next door neighbors indulge in a secret relationship.
-

you, you're in luv with somebody else..

Rakim awoke to loud screaming coming from next door. He didn't mind it though. He was used to hearing them screaming. Rakim sat up in bed and continued to listen to the couple next door arguing, counting the minutes until one of them stormed out of the house.

Once he heard a door slam he scrambled out of bed and put on some shorts and a clean durag, counting the minutes until he knocked on the door. Rakim slowly made his way out of his room and towards his front door and swinging it open before he could even knock.

Rakim looked down at the blonde haired beauty and smirked. "wassup with you?"

troye looked down a small blush gracing his tear stained cheeks. "he- i" troye started trying his hardest to not sound desperate. "fuck, rakim please." troye begged looking up at the taller man.

Rakim sighed, " come here." he opened his arms and let troye jump into them be shutting the door with foot.

maybe I can offer some help..

Troye stared up at the ceiling, his breath hitching at the back of his throat once he felt Rakim ease himself into his tiny hole. He let out a small whimper as Rakim slowly began to rock his hips along to miguel's coffee playing in the background.

Rakim slowly increased his pace, his eyes stuck on troye, watching him make love faces as he began ram his shaft into troye's tight hole.

"Fuck, yes Rakim!" troye moaned out as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. troye let out more and more animalistic grunts and moans as his body began to writhe around in pleasure.

Sometimes I can be messy, you can be my biggest secret..

"Look at me, baby." Rakim grunted, pounding into troye harder than before. Troye looked up at Rakim, his mouth open wide, no sound coming out. The only sound that could be heard in the room was the sound of their skin smacking against each other.

"Rakim, i-i " troye whimpered as rakim hit his spot repeatedly. "F-fuck, I'm gonna cum, daddy." troye whimpered as Rakim grabbed hold of his dick and began to jerk him off slowly. Troye couldn't take it. He let out a high pitched scream once he reached his climax, making Rakim moan before reaching his own climax.

Rakim slowly pulled out and laid right next troye, breathless. He grabbed a towel laying on the floor and wiped the cum off troye before doing the same to himself. Once Rakim was done, he grabbed troye by his waist and pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around his tiny torso.

But you might OD if you get too much of me...

"I love you so much." troye whispered softly, snuggling into rakims's chest. 

Rakim let out a shaky sigh and pushed troye away,"I think it's time for you to leave."

he brought you down now climb on top of me...

troye looked up at the latter, his face scrunched up in confusion. "what? W-what did I do?" troye asked as he watched rakim get up from the bed and gather up his clothes.

"You didn't do anything..you just gotta leave. Now" rakim said his mood instantly changing as he threw troye's clothes at him. "Imma leave you alone so you can get dressed." rakim muttered as he walked out of his room and into his living room, taking a seat on the couch; his head in his hands.

He tried to get troye's words out of his head but maybe they held some truth to them. Just maybe.

Troye came stormin out of rakim's room and towards him. "Rakim what the fuck did I do?! Tell me!" Troye screamed making rakim roll his eyes.

"You didn't do anything. Now, get out."

"No! I'm not gonna leave until you tell me what I did wrong!" Troye demanded, his arms crossed.

"You still in love with that fuck nigga! You still want that fuckass nigga no matter what he puts you through!" Rakim snapped getting up in troye's  face. "You'on love me so don't say that shit around me when you won't even leave that bumass nigga!"

Troye looked up at rakim his eyes red and watery. "Rakim i-i'm sorry." he hiccuped.

The two looked at each other in complete silence, the tension between the two building up. The sound of a car pulling up was heard and rakim let out a scoff. "That's him. If you really sorry, you'll break up with him. tonight. Then I'll believe your sorry ass."

I drink liquor like it's water..

Troye looked at the man and left the house with out saying a word. Rakim let out a frustrated groan. He slowly looked in the direction of his kitchen and made his way there, swinging the fridge door open and pulling out a bottle of Hennessey.

"I guess it's one of those nights." rakim muttered before taking a swig.

You might od if you get too much of me..

Troye let out a sigh as he felt robb pull out of him, feeling disgusted with himself. " I love you baby " Robb said his words slurred, the smell of alcohol on his breath. Robb laided a lingering kiss on troye's cheek not noticing the tears slowly falling out of the boy's eyes. "Night, babyyyo" Robb muttered before falling asleep.

Troye began to let out light sobs as he thought about rakim. He felt so ..guilty for stringing him along without considering his feelings. He doesn't know why he did it. It's not like he was in love with Robb anymore. All robb did was play with his emotions and abuse him.

"I can't do this anymore." troye whispered softly.

I got morals...

Troye sighed as he stood outside rakim's door, debating on whether he should knock or not. "Fuck it" troye muttered, slowly raising his hand to knock on the door. But before his fist could even touch the door, it flung open revealing a red eyed, drunk rakim.

Rakim stared hard at the boy before letting out a hiccup, "you d-did it?"

Troye looked down at his shoes, admiring the shades of black. He felt a finger under his chin forcing him to look up. "Did you do it?" Rakim asked his tone a little more forceful.

"Yeah. I did. He kicked me out."

Rakim looked at the man intensely before capturing the man's lips in a hungry, vulnerable kiss. "I really am in love with you" rakim muttered against troye's lips before attacking them once more, the taste of strawberries and Hennessey mixing together.

"I'm in love with you too."

You might od if you get too much of me..

.↕