03.

monday...

The beginning of the next week had weather that was muchmore bearable, and it'd appeared the heat wave had broken. Ethan had no time to appreciate it though, as he had a long and productive day filming to end his not-so-relaxing weekend. By the time he got home, the house was empty. He didn't question this; (y/n) tended to be the spontaneous type and could be out with one of her friends.

He busied himself with cooking a small bachelor dinner. After he'd finished his meal and the post-eating doze was just about to lull him to sleep in the living room, the sound of keys in the front door's lock jerked him awake.

Ethan sat up straighter on the couch, waiting until his roommate was safely inside. "Hey, E!" she called. She was only wearing a black sports bra and a pair of peach leggings. Over the course of living with her, Ethan had noticed that (y/n)'s body tended to soak up sun in these warmer months, evident by her glowy skin covered in a sheen of sweat.

"Where have ya been?" he questioned, not bothering with a greeting. He knew his eyes were begging to dart all over her smooth, gleaming body, but he tried his damn best to be subtle.

She snickered, tossing her bag on the love seat across from him. "Good evening to you, too. leilani and I went to hot yoga." (y/n) dug through her duffel to get her marbled Hydroflask out.

"Hot yoga? The hell is that?" he muttered, raising an eyebrow and resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

"It's just regular yoga but it's in a room at 100-something degrees and 40% humidity," she explained, opening her water bottle and taking a swig. Big droplets leaked out of the sides of her mouth and trailed down her jaw and neck to join the sweat on her skin.

He rolled his eyes, pinching his bottom lip. He was trying not to bite it and figured he'd attempt to be more inconspicuous. "how hot is that?"

"It's hot. And humid," she huffed. "But it relaxes your muscles so much and makes all your joints pop. It felt so good." Her eyes fluttered shut and she stretched an arm across her torso, pressing her boobs together. Ethan's mouth popped open and immediately shut. "Actually, there's one move I want to show you. How's your back feeling?"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Well..." he rubbed the back of his neck, "Laying down on this couch isn't the most comfortable,being honest."

"Great!" (y/n) grabbed Ethan's hand and guided him down to the floor. She hovered behind him as he sat with his legs extended. "Lift this knee," she ordered, lightly tapping his right thigh.

He obeyed, extremely glad that his pants were thick black sweats. Her chest was brushing against his shoulders as she showed him what to do, and everywhere she touched him felt like it was on fire. He could only think about dead puppies to calm himself for so long.

"Cross it over the other knee, like you're in a chair." It was phrased like she was telling him what to do, but she still grabbed at him to move him into the desired position. She might have been a bit rough on him, though, and nearly crushed his family jewels between his legs.

"Whoa, easy, sweetheart" he groaned, stopping her from man-handling him any further. "Some of us are a bit more delicate down there." (y/n) giggled, and Ethan carefully crossed his leg over while remaining painfully conscious of her presence behind him.

"Now take your left elbow and put it on your lifted knee to twist as far as you can. Your back will sound like someone shuffling a deck of cards." She put two hands on his shoulders to help him with the motion, and she was right. The stretch sent relief flooding through Ethan's body and the noises he made were borderline pornographic. "Feels good, hmm?" she purred into his ear.

He nodded, reveling in the feeling of her breath ghosting over his skin. "Try the other side," she suggested, standing up and drinking more water.
"You should try going to hot yoga sometime," she offered as he fully stretched out his spine, grabbing her bag and heading upstairs. "I'm gonna shower real quick. Do me a favor and pour me a rum and Coke?" she called behind her, not bothering to see if he agreed or not.

And Ethan would be damned if he didn't check out her ass in the leggings before getting up to make her a drink.