06.

thursday...

The next morning, Ethan sat at the breakfast table, reading the paper and minding his business. A tiny rumble from his stomach made him consider eating something, since his tea wasn't doing much for him. His thoughts were interrupted when (y/n) joined him in the kitchen.

She fluttered in wearing only a t-shirt. It was a black band shirt that was long enough to cover her ass, but Ethan still peered over his newspaper, wondering what kind of game she was going to play now.

The answer to that was metaphorically shoved in his face when (y/n) got on her tip toes to reach a bowl on a high shelf; the hem of the shirt lifted as her arms did, exposing her panties. Ethan couldn't believe his eyes at first, but after a few seconds of shamelessly staring he realized they were the exact same pair she'd been wearing when he peeped her touching herself last Thursday.

They were silky and light pink, not covering her whole ass but not quite a thong. The fabric really framed her flatteringly and Ethan felt an urge to grab her ass and maybe smack it, even more than he'd been wanting to earlier throughout the week.
Fed up, he scraped his chair back and threw down the paper. He marched over to her as she whirled around wearing that fake confused-and-innocent look she'd been rocking all week. Ethan was quite done, however, and pressed her up against the counter, his semi-hard cock digging against her hip.

"Why are you doing this to me,princess?" he whispered, breath ghosting over the shell of her ear.
Her knees buckled, but she stayed standing thanks to Ethan trapping her between his warm body and the counter. "I d-don't know what you mean."
Ethan laughed dryly, grabbing her wrists and forcing them behind her, getting them even closer together.

"That's enough of that, minx. Y'know you've been driving me mad all week just to get a rise out of me." He smirked as his eyes dragged across her face.

She swallowed, trying not to break eye contact with this intimidating man. All she could do was nod.
His eyes darkened and he dropped his head down to her neck, brushing over the skin with his lips. "I want to hear you say it, y/n" he growled. "Say you've been teasing me all week because you wanted my attention."

Her jaw dropped as he started sucking marks into her soft skin. "I teased you all week - oh God there - because I wanted your attention. Wanted you to fuck me."

Ethan groaned at this, one fist coming up to yank at her hair. "You think I deserve that? You've been a real menace and you shouldn't get off that easy," he demanded, grinding his dick into her hips. "You think you should get my dick inside your sweet cunt?"

"Yes!" she groaned out, knowing a nod wouldn't suffice. The corner of his mouth tugged up once more, and he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder, carrying her up to her bedroom.
He set her down on the bed and joined her, crawling on his knees. "There's a move I wanna show you," he started, yanking his t-shirt off from the back of his neck. "Here's what you're gonna do, slut" he ordered. "You're gonna lie on your back and you're gonna touch yourself."

Her brows furrowed and she sat up on her elbows timidly. "Huh?"

"You heard me," he barked, voice low. "Don't act shy now, I saw how you make yourself feel."
She nodded, pulling her shirt off her body. She laid back down and timidly pulled aside her underwear to expose her cunt to Ethan. His own palm dug into the front of his trousers as she warmed herself up, rubbing circles around the sensitive spot on her clit.
"Wish it was," she breathed, "wish it was your fingers. They're so much – uh– bigger." (y/n) was one to put on a show and Ethan was eating it up.

Her fingers dipped inside herself and came out glistening wet, and he finally pulled out his cock from his trousers to start stroking himself. Neither one of them were really giving any thought to how insane masturbating with your best friend was—all they could think about was how long both of them have waited to do this.

Ethan caught her eyeing his cock slicking in his palm. "Wanna get your mouth on me?" Her doe eyes met his, and she confidently nodded. "Stay still then," he commanded, "Keep doing what you're doing."

So she continued fingering herself and Ethan climbed over her and straddled just below her shoulders, so his dick was right at her mouth. She obediently stuck her tongue out and he slapped the head on it a couple times, eliciting a groan from his mouth. (y/n) latched her mouth around him and sucked like she did on that damn popsicle. Ethan grabbed a fistful of her hair as the moans from her self-inflicted pleasure rang through his cock into his body.

The more she touched herself, the more she moaned, and Ethan was starting to lose it. Her fingers worked herself over as the heel of her palm slid over her clit. She came on her own fingers, just like she did by herself awhile back, and arched her back below him as her orgasm rippled throughout her.

"Can I cum on your face, pretty girl?" he begged, and she politely nodded, having trouble catching her breath with a dick in her mouth. He pulled out and painted her face with thick ropes of white cum, body shaking as the pleasure washed over him. "Fuck, sweetheart,you're killin' me."

Once they'd caught their breath, (y/n) got up and went to the bathroom, returning with a new t-shirt on and a clean face. Ethan had since put his boxers back on, and she joined him on the bed. He was the first to speak.

"So... do you wanna go to hot yoga now?"