02.

saturday...

Ethan loved the summer .

The man was just heat-adapted,his body was naturally made for the hot weather. Living out in LA made his career and social life much easier, plus he could enjoy the hot days.

He spent this toasty day on the couch with the A/C turned up high and a small fan in his hand while he read in the living room. (y/n) read with him, neither of them saying a word to each other. They'd managed to talk a little since, ahem, the incident, but the conversations weren't very lengthy.

Suddenly, (y/n) stood up and placed her Sherlock Holmes novel on the arm of her chair, bending the book's spine. She disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a green Otterpop. Without saying anything, (y/n) picked her book back up and continued reading, enjoying the popsicle.

Ethan didn't show it but he'd completely lost interest in his own book; his focus was on her now. She hollowed her cheeks around the treat, audibly sucking out the melting juice. Her lips were so pretty perched around the ice, colored pink by the temperature. He would've thought she was doing it on purpose had she not been so entranced by her reading material; it was like he wasn't even in the room at all. If he kept staring at her, he'd have a full blown hard-on any minute now.

"Can you stop?" he blurted, making her head snap up confusedly. He backtracked immediately, realizing he had no reason to say that. It was his fault for being a perv, she was just eating a damn popsicle! "I, uh, I want one and I'm jealous. Do we have any left?"

She nodded with innocent wide eyes, the popsicle still dangling out of her mouth held up only by her teeth. It was a stupid save and she probably saw right through it, but he was glad for the free exit and went to get his own, though he didn't stop by the living room on his way upstairs.

scaunt speaks!
Is it just me or is it getting hot up in here...?🐁