Ch 3 - Slithering

Drakania *****

--------

Holaaaaa chicas!

Please hit vote and do me a favor by dropping me your most inspiring comments.

Happy reading everyone!

-Checapps 💕

---------

Yuda.

The dinner worth the price.

I grinned to myself at how full I am. With the little help to fasten my digestion, finally, I don't feel bloated at all.

The sparkling lights in the city still amazes me.

I've grown in forests and lately in packs. There's no sparkly in there aside from the beauty of the nature and the stars.

I'm existing for a half of a millenium and forests is where my soul is drawn.

I grew up alongside the packs and under the protection of allied wolves.

And werewolves are mostly earthly creatures.
They live and connect with the earth more than every other creature, and most especially, they are loyal to their Goddess.

I walked straight to a shortcut, not wanting to walk for another three blocks.

I took a dark and narrow path.

Not trusting the place, I create a ball of protective barrier around me.

It glowed brightly but the barrier is not visible to the human naked eye, it cannot be detected in anyway. Though for the other creatures or witches, it'll seem like walking around a huge ball of shining yarn. It absorbs the energy that surrounds it.

But in the middle part if the tunnel, I heard hisses.

This isn't the first time I took this shortcut nor the first time I heard them.

That's why I created a barrier to protect myself from any possible danger.

The hisses grow louder.

I stopped and feel my environment.

I could tell the slithering madness around me. The barrier detected its vile presence.

This isn't some ordinary snake attack, it feels more like-----

"Hello, Sssssstranger." Her reptilian eyes shines as I made the barrier brighter and even visible.

She's wearing a red dress matching a red flat shoes and hair pale skin shines despite the darkness that surrounds here.
Her chestnut colored hair is wavy and smooth. In all, she's wickedly gorgeous.

If you were a human, you'll think that this sweet looking is a human too.
And if you were a boy, she'll be the end of you.

"Are you a-----

"Yesssssss." She cut me off.
"A Drakania. I am a gorgeous Drakania, gracing you with my presence. Welcome to Romania, ssssssweet little thing. I've never seen you around. Must be a wanderer."

I exerted more magic to expand my barrier, making the half snake took a few good steps back.
The barrier sparks, but don't be fooled by it, you'll be burned.
"Oh, is that so? I don't think your presence is that gracing at all."

"Fuck what you think, darling..."

"Same to you, snake."

She grinned.
"I wonder how it feels like to be a witch. Sssssso powerful and convenient and ssssssexy. Magic spellsssss are sssssexy." Her snake-like tongue is giving me creeps.