Ch. 22 - Supposed to

King Agustus Draconio ****

------------

Hi miii lovelies ! 💞

Thank you so much for staying tuned 😊

I am so happy!

Show love and care by hitting vote, dropping your most inspiring comments and thoughts 😊

Thankssssss 😘

- Checapps 💕

-----------

Yuda.

I feel a calloused hand grabbing my wrist gently.

I turned to see King Agustus.

"Yes?" I arched a brow.

But he just stood there, staring at me.

His cheeks blushed as he stare at my face. All my anger melted. I am now intimidated with the way he looks at me.

His stare made me conscious.

I hope I look okay.

I gulped.
He made me feel like I am the most gorgeous girl he ever saw.

And that can't be real.

Queen Selena is way more beautiful than I am.

"King Agustus?" I called unto him.

He blinked his eyes.
"I'm sorry. I doze off a little back there."

I smiled.
"It's okay."

He cleared his throat. Suddenly, there's that stare again.
"I mean it, Yuda. I want to make you my queen. I want to take you on my realm and settle for you... Only you. No mistresses, no fooling around."

I don't want to slap him with the fact that I don't believe him. The scene earlier is enough for me to gather my tits well.
"You made it sound so easy."

"Just say yes then I'll show you how easy it is..."

I hate how looked so sincere now. But most men will do everything to have it their way. There's no telling that they can be true with their words.
"Really? You expect me to trust your word after you humiliate the queen? The queen who happened to be your lover?? Do you think I will appreciate you standing and defending my honor in exchange of crushing the queen's dignity?"

His eyes blinked.
"I-I'm sorry... I----"

I shook my head in disagreement.
"No, King Agustus. You aren't sorry. You said it all without announce of hesitation. Some bitches might find it awesome and confidence boosting but it isn't for me. I am not that kind of person. I may be cursed, but my heart isn't dark like that. I am not relieved being praised while the others are tortured. I don't enjoy the spotlight while others are neglected. You just showed me what kind of a lover you are."

"B-But she is being rude to you---

"So you stood for me?" I cut him off.
"You call that heroic on your part? Really, King Agustus? Cause' if your going to ask me, that's far from heroic. And trust me, I know what I'm saying."

He shook his head.
"Yuda, you are... you really meant something to me... In my one thousand and five hundred years of existence, never have I found a woman like you... And it is only now that I am willing to claim a bride. You are a gem to me. I won't do that to you. I promise, I would never----

I rolled my eyes as I raise my hand to hush him. "That's bull, King Agustus. You just saw me. You can't possibly be head over heels inlove with me. That's ridiculous."