Th 25 - the invite

Yuda ****

--------------

Hi miii lovelies ! 💞

Thank you so much for staying tuned 😊

I am so happy!

Show love and care by hitting vote, dropping your most inspiring comments and thoughts 😊

Thankssssss 😘

- Checapps 💕

-----------

Yuda.

We were welcomed with a lot of hot naked men and barely dressed women.

I turned to see the sky high respect to their king while curiosity and scowls on their faces upon scanning us.

They musn't like how close I am to their king.

I turned to see the vampires and the queen unbothered by them.

So, it's just me then.

They parted as we continue to walk, revealing a massive palace. My jaw almost dropped at the sight.

This is nothing compared to the palaces I saw before.

No wonder he is confident with everything.

I turned to King Agustus and found out he's looking at me but the moment our eyes met, he looked away. Faint red stain visible on his cheeks.

What the fuck??

Is he seriously blushing right now?!

I bit my inner cheeks to suppress the pleasure I felt as butterflies fly inside me.

I am not feeling flirty and shit, I just happen to somehow like the feeling of someone treating me special.

King Agustus cleared his throat.
"Welcome to the Dragon's realm, Yuda."

I forced a smile as I'm sure as hell that everyone heard him address his statement to me, only me.

I hear the queen hiss.

I shut my eyes briefly.

He offered his arms for me to hold. To guide me towards his palace.

His people attempted to pretend his gesture didn't intrigued them but the discreet looks I'm receiving confirms it all.

The King never seem to mind the scene he caused.

He just continue to introduce me and orient me to what his kingdom could offer.

I simply turned to Laverio whose eyes are fixed on me. I tensed a little at the way he gazed at me.

King Agustus seemed to notice my little discomfort as he halt and held my chin carefully.
"What's wrong?"

I shook my head, not wanting to tell how Laverio's gaze affected me.
I don't want to blow everyone's mind by telling them MY mate don't like the King's treatment to me.

I forced a smile.
"I guess, seeing the Dragon's realm for the first time shook me. It's not like everyday, I get the chance of seeing the realm intended for the world's strongest shifters."

King Agustus seemed to buy my alibi cause he flashed me with his million dollar smile.
"I hope I didn't overwhelm you."

I shook my head again.
"No, not at all."

I turned to Laverio once again only to find out that his eyes left my way.
I feel a little heavy upon thinking he must have misinterpreted my response.