Ch. 20 - Demanded

Yuda ****

--------------

Hi miii lovelies ! 💞

Thank you so much for staying tuned 😊

I am so happy!

Show love and care by hitting vote, dropping your most inspiring comments and thoughts 😊

Thankssssss 😘

- Checapps 💕

-----------

Yuda.

I told the twins and Isabella to stay inside as I talk to Laverio.

His sudden appearance caused joy and annoyance to me.

I am basically torn about being angry and relieved to see him.

Angry about our last meeting and relieved that he show up here. I must really mean something to him but I don't want to expect too much.

But despite it all, he don't get to earn a welcoming attitude from me.

"Already?" I gaped at Laverio. I feel him pass through the barrier.

And now, he's standing in front of me.

"I just arrived here an hour ago, Laverio. How could you hassle yourself showing up here??"

He looked away. "Well, something happened and both kings demanded your presence."

I could feel the shivers run through my spine.

What could possibly be wrong this time??

I gulped. "W-Why?"

"I didn't bother asking." his eyes still do not meet mine.

"But I thought the Patcinnis left??"

He nodded.
"Yeah but the king demanded to stay."

"Fuck him!!" I swore under my breath.

He let out a breath.
"They just demanded for your presence. Nothing serious."

"You can't possibly just came all the way here if their demand isn't serious!" I spit in anger. "You, filtering the situation is insulting on my behalf. What do you think of me? Five?? I can handle things quite well, Mr. Vileris. Drop the daddy act."

He rolled his eyes in a manly manner. "There's no need for you to be sarcastic. I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable as we go there."

I laughed sarcastically.
"What makes you think I will go there and show my pretty self to them? I don't have to do what they ask of me. I am not their subordinate."

"Stop being so difficult and just come with me." he was about to grab my hand but I pulled it away.

I shook my head in annoyance.
"No fucking way! I am not one of you so leave me the fuck alone. You don't get too boss me, neither your father!"

"I suggest you not to upset a king, let alone two."

My eyes narrowed into slits.
"I don't give a crispy fuck about them. Go back and tell them they could lick their ass clean. I just came back here with my family and they can't possibly demand for my presence there."

He arched a brow.
"What makes you think you can say no to two kings? They are kings Yuda, not some salesboy."

I glared at him.
"I just don't give a fuck. Same thing..."

"That isn't the same. I highly suggest you don't sound easy on things like this. This is deadly serious, Yuda. Especially when they'll command all the vampires under their leadership to manhunt you and deliver you to them, dead or alive. And trust me, vampires love it rough. You'll probably arrive there with your life hanging on a thread."