━━ chapter seven

maisy's pov:

||"My mom didn't want to go to the competition this week because of the drama but I needed to prove to Abby that no matter the circumstance I can dance and dance well." Maisy Jones||

We got to the studio and the first thing my mom and I did was go up to Stacey and apologize. I believe that we didn't do anything wrong but it was competition day and I couldn't deal with anymore drama so we apologized.

"Hey Lily, how about we sit on the bus together?" 

"Sure!"

We go and sit down and start to talk about random things and just in general get to know each other better.

Before we know it we were in Ohio at the competition.

"Okay everyone lets get off the bus and ready for the competition!" Abby says.

We get all of our bags and head into the dressing room.

"Ok soloists lets go!" Abby says.

"Break a leg Presley!" I say.

"Thanks!"

Everyone leaves but since Brady and I are running behind we stay back to finish getting ready.

"Hey let's turn on some music!" Brady says.

"Good idea!"

I turn on my playlist and the first song that comes on is "Get Down" from SIX: The Musical.

"Hey, let's dance!" Brady says getting up.

"Okay." I say smiling. 

We dance together and at the end of it we end up falling onto the ground laughing.

"Ok that was really fun but we should really finish getting ready." I say still laughing.

"Yeah your right."

Brady finished pretty quick so he did my hair while I did my makeup.

"Come on guys, it's time for the group!" Gianna says.

We head to backstage with the rest of the team and do our good luck thingy ma bob before we go on stage.

---

"Next up is act #87, Haka from Abby Lee Dance Company!"

---

"Good job everyone!" I say.

"I messed up!" Hannah said. 

"It's okay we all do!" Brady says giving her a hug.

She is blushing so much after that. Weird...

---

We all head back onto the stage for awards.

"Ok in our Junior soloist division."

"Third place goes to (random person lol)."

"In second place we have Lilliana with "Mommy Dearest"."

We all clap for Lily, hopefully Savannah gets first!"

"And your overall 9-11 high score soloist is... Savannah with "Metamorphosis!"."

Yay! Go Savannah!

"Were going to continue into our small group division now."

"In third place (random studio)."

"Next, in second overall (random studio)."

"And your highest overall scoring 9-11 small group dance goes to "Haka" from Abby Lee Dance Company!"

Yes! Two in a row!

We all go up and accept our award then sit back down and wait for awards to be over.

---

"Good job girls!" Abby congratulates us.

We all go and give her a big group hug before packing up our things and getting on the bus.

I sit next to Brady again and we just listen to music the whole time until we fall asleep next to each other again like last time. 

I could really get used to this.

-------------------------------------------

authors note\\please read:

OMG THIS SUCKED!

 Don't worry the next chapters will hopefully be better. They will be the ABC challenge and Who Knows Me Better challenges.

Also sorry it was so short and had no drama. I kinda forgot about the whole Savannah and Lily drama but were just going to pretend that happened when they were dancing in the dressing room and they didn't know about it lol.

xoxo soph