━━ chapter eight

maisy's pov:

I was on my way to to the Dance Moms Dance Party special when I see Brady wants to facetime.

"Hey mom Brady's facetiming me so if you're wondering who it is it's just him." I say answering it.

"Okay." she says.

"Hey M!" Brady says.

"M?" I say laughing

"Yeah, it's a lot easier than saying Maisy and I thought I should give you a nickname."

"Ok then, B." 

We both laugh and just talk about some random things.

"Brady we're here." I hear ricia say.

"Oh ok, bye Maisy, cya soon!"

"Bye!"

You hang up and see your mom smiling widely.

"What?" you ask.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about how cute you two would be."

"W-what? Mom!"

"Oh please, it's obvious you two like each other."

You blush like crazy and just avoid what your mom just said.

"Oh look we're here!" you say changing the topic.

---

[[ the outfit you wear ⬇ ]]

[[ lol sorry if it sucks; it's because I made it ⬆ ]]

---

We walk into the room and get ready for the cameras to start rolling. On the small couch is Sarah, GiaNina, and Lilly. On the Big couch it is Hannah, Presley, Me, then Brady. I'm sad Savannah couldn't make it though. 

"Ok 3, 2, 1, action!" the camera man says.

"Let's place the ABC dance challenge. So, the rules are we're going to pass the bowl around and you are going to pick a letter out of the bowl and you have 10 seconds to think of a dance move."

"I'll go first!" Lilly says.

Presley passed the bowl down to Lilly and she got "S"

"S..?" she says thinking.

We start counting down and she says split and does one.

"I have one" Hannah says, "Side aerial" and does it. She looks directly at Brady after it and smiles while blushing. Am I the only one who keeps on noticing this?

"Someone do the shoot." Brady says.

Sarah and I jump up right away and do it. Everyone else joins in after us.

I'm next and I pick the letter "A".

"A.. oh Arabesque!" I say looking at Brady. "Hopefully I don't kick you in the face this time." I say laughing.