Chapter Twenty-Eight: Day at the Beach

Sergio leaned back in his chair as he watched Leo Millares as he prepared to give him a new tattoo, it had taken a little effort to get Una’s hand print; she hadn’t truly wanted to co-operate that morning.

“Are you sure that you want this done?” Leo asked peeking at his friend, he did most of Sergio’s tattoos for him and he knew how passionate the footballer could be about his family.

Sergio nodded his head, in a couple of weeks Una was going to be his daughter; there was good signs for the adoption process and he was sure that he would be her official father.

“Of course,” Sergio mused with a smile, he’d already had the champions’ league tattooed onto the back of his leg and now he wanted Una’s doing; he would think of something at a later date to have for Bailey.

Leo chuckled, he had never seen Sergio like this about any of his past girlfriends, he guessed that Bailey was something special and he hoped Sergio was happy.

The last two girlfriends had really screwed him over, Lara leaving him because they wanted very different things out of life while Pilar had used him for his fame.

Leo carefully step to work imprinting Una’s tiny hand print onto Sergio’s arm, he was silent as he worked while Sergio closed his eyes; he was used to this by now and he doubted that this would be his last.

“So what’s this new girlfriend of yours life?” Leo asked peeking up at Sergio as he worked, he was curious about the red head that he had heard about dating the Sevillian footballer.

Sergio grinned as he thought about Bailey, she was everything that he had ever dreamed about; he had never felt this happy in his life and it was all down to his red headed girlfriend.

***

Sergio grinned staring down at his new tattoo that lay on his left arm, he had a part of Una with him at all times now; he brushed his fingers through his hair before looking over at his girlfriend.

Bailey looked beautiful in her lime abstract print moulded triangle bikini top and fold-over briefs, she was a little nervous about her body after having Una but Sergio couldn’t take his eyes off her as she walked in the ocean with Una in her arms.

Sergio leaned back a little, his brown eyes never leaving Bailey as she splashed in the water; he didn’t know how lucky he was to have her and Una, he adored them both and he would so anything for them.

Bailey slowly made her way back to Sergio, she smiled at him glad that they got to spend the day relaxing here; she couldn’t recall the last time that she had been to the beach.

“Hola,” Sergio said sitting up, he moved to take Una from Bailey so that he could cuddle her; he pressed a sloppy kiss to Una’s chubby cheeks making her squeal excitedly.

Bailey plopped down next to her boyfriend, she knew that this was as quiet as it was going to get for them; Sergio was used to having expensive and lavish holidays but he had opted for something quiet and peaceful for her and Una.

“This is nice,” Bailey admitted brushing some hair from her face, she smiled looking at Sergio while he set Una on his knees; she eyed the tattoo on his arm knowing that he was staying out of the sun because of it.

Una babbled fisting the sand, Sergio smiled knowing he would spend all day with the little girl making sandcastles; he’d hardly been able to part with his camera, he loved taking pictures of his first family holiday with Bailey and Una.

“It is,” Sergio agreed stopping Una from eating any sand, he loved that they weren’t being harassed and they didn’t have to worry about people approaching them; the beach was the perfect place for them to relax.

Bailey leaned back on the towel, she was glad to be back in the shade; she’d always had a problem with the sun since she was a red head and she burnt easily.

“You have freckles,” Sergio grinned amused, he had never realised that she had the small red and brown spots over the back of her shoulders; they weren’t scattered over her face like they were with Fernando.

Bailey blushed as she looked back at her boyfriend and nodded her head, they were mainly down her back so hardly anyone got to see them unless she was dressed like this.

“I love them,” Sergio said smiling, he ducked forward to kiss Bailey softly; he loved everything about Bailey and he adored every mark that she had on her body.

Bailey pulled back from Sergio as Una started to get fussy, she sighed brushing her fingers through her daughter’s hair; she knew that her daughter would want a nap soon.

“I think someone is ready for her afternoon nap,” Sergio said pressing a kiss to Una’s cheek as he cuddled her, he lifted her up and held her knowing that she was getting tired.

Bailey nodded her head, she took a deep breath sure that they would get to come back once Una had slept for an hour or so; she was really enjoying herself. 

***

Sergio carefully moved closer to his girlfriend, he deepened their kiss as Bailey brushed her fingers through his hair; he gently pushed her back as things started to get heated between them.

Bailey pulled her boyfriend close, she trailed her fingers down his body as they moved to his swimming shorts; she knew that this had been happening a lot recently, they were more than ready to take the next step with one another.

Sergio pulled back from Bailey, his lips moving down her neck as he carefully attempted to undo her bikini top.

Una’s cried made the couple groan as they pulled back, Bailey rested her head back on the couch looking up at Sergio; they stared at each other for a moment, both a little frustrated.

“I’m sorry,” Bailey murmured brushing her fingers his hair to try and flatten it, she smiled a little amused at the make-out hair that he had; she was sure that they would get another chance, third times the charm.

Sergio nodded his head as he ducked down to kiss Bailey carefully getting off her, he rested his head against his girlfriend’s for a moment before allowing her to go and check on Una.

Sergio watched her leave, he sighed knowing that their date would be perfect and he knew that his mother was insistent that Una spend the night at hers.

Sergio had already made reservations at a restaurant with the help of a friend, he wanted the date to be perfect and he was sure that everything would be.

Sergio didn’t want to admit that he was nervous about their date, it had been so long since they had been on one and they hadn’t truly been alone since; he wasn’t sure what would happen when they were.

Sergio was a little hopeful that they would go a little further in their relationship, he wasn’t going to rush things with Bailey; he knew that she was nervous just as much as he was.

Bailey was special to Sergio and he wanted to show her how much, he barely had any alone time with her and he was glad that his mother was watching Una for the night.

Sergio loved the little girl, she was his little girl and he was going to be her father but he wanted some time with Bailey; he just hoped that their date went well.