After a few minutes, Seán and Felix finally made it to the café. They both walked in as Seán decided to find him and Felix a booth, while Felix ordered their drinks.

Seán sighed softly and walked around the café as he eventually found a empty booth and sat down while sighing again. "Why am I so flustered when I'm around him..?" Seán quietly asked himself and shook his head, trying to get that thought and other thoughts out of his head.

He stared at the window and smiled softly, seeing couples walking down the street hand in hand, watching the cars go by, seeing the birds fly around.

"Here ya go Seán." Seán heard Felix's voice speak as he slightly jumped and looked at him, giving him a slight smile, "T-Thanks." Seán said while grabbing the cup of black coffee, drinking some of the warm substance while sighing.

"So uhm, Seán. Can I ask you some questions? So I can know you better..?" Felix softly asked as Seán smiled and nodded, putting his cup down onto the table and gave his full attention to Felix.

"Great. By any chance, are you single?" He asked while sipping his coffee as Seán slightly blushed and looked down, "U-Uh, heh yeah." He said while looking back at Felix.

"Sooo, can I ask you a question now?" Seán asked while slightly chuckling and tilted his head as Felix smiled and nodded, "Sure, go wild."

"Heh. Um, are you swedish?" Seán asked while leaning his head on his hand, "Yeeep. I didn't think it was that obvious to tell." He said while chuckling as Seán laughed softly, smiling at Felix.

"Yeah, I could tell because well, I'm irish. You can probably tell by my accent though." Seán said while chuckling softly as Felix nodded, smiling more at Seán while continuing to take sips of his coffe.
~~~

A few minutes passed as Seán and Felix were having a great time. The two were both smiling at each other, laughing and chuckling while continuing to ask each other questions. It made Seán's heart flutter out of his chest.

"Hey Seán, what's the time?" Felix asked as Seán snapped out of his thoughts and took his phone out, checking the time. "Oh my god, it's almost 8. We've been talking for 3 hours straight."

"Oh shit, jeez." Felix said as they both chuckled and stood up, throwing their cups away while walking out of the café, "Hey, I have one more question to ask you before we both split ways."

"Alright, tell me what it is then dood." Felix said while chuckling softly as Seán smiled at him and slightly sighed, "U-Um, when we're texting each other, why do c-call me 'bb' and 'cutie'..?"

The question made the Irishman's heart flutter even more as his face turned red from blushing again, causing Seán to look down to hide it from Felix.

"Oh heh. Well I uh, call you those things because...I l-like you Seán. Like, alot." Felix said while nervously chuckling as Seán looked at him in awe. "You, Felix Kjellberg, like me, Seán Mcloughlin? Are you sure you have the right Seán Mcloughlin..?"

Felix chuckled softly and slightly shook his head while moving his hands to Seán's cheeks, making him look at Felix, "Yes, I like you Seán. You're so fucking cute and adorable, you're talented, you're kind, you're breathtaking, you're just...perfect."

Seán's face turned a deep red as he tried to look away from Felix, but couldn't. "I-I...I don't know w-what to say, honestly."

"Don't say anything then.." Felix said softly as he smiled at Seán and leaned closer to him as their lips eventually touched, causing Seán to close his eyes and melt into the kiss.

Seán then realized what he was doing as his eyes widened, removing his lips from Felix as he took a step back from him. "S-Seán, I didn't mean t-to kiss you..! Im sorry!" Felix said as his eyes widen, Seán continuing to take a few steps away from Felix.

"I-I'm sorry Felix, but I h-have to go.." Seán said while looking at him one last time before walking away, cussing under his breath as he sighed heavily.

"I fucked up real bad. I should've just stayed no to this.." Seán mumbled to himself while putting his hands in his pocket and looked down, walking home.
-----