Trey Day: Final

I'm baaaack! I know, I know. It's been forever since I updated. But, I just wanna let you guys know I apologize for keeping you waiting SO long. I can be horrible with my updates. But, I've been really busy with work and school. It can be a bit much, but I was determined to get back to the book for y'all. I appreciate all of the readers who stayed patient and found it in themselves to be understanding. I love you guys!

Thank you so much for staying down and being loyal readers. I've missed y'all and all of the funny feedback y'all would leave. Happy to be back writing... I know you guys are gonna give me a little something to help me get through my long, sometimes stressful days. Some of y'all comments be having me dead in a coffin! Lol.

But, I would like to dedicate this chapter to @nalamichelle. I told her I'd have this update done for her birthday. She turned 18! She should see this when she reads. I'm a few hours late, but happy birthdayyy, baby girl! 🎉🎈Lol.

Well, I don't want this note to be too long. I've kept y'all waiting long enough.

Enjoy the update... I made it pretty lengthy due to my hiatus. Happy readings. Xoxo

August

I sat back in my chair in the dimly lit private room, my legs spread apart, watching Lauren as she closed and locked the door behind us. We'd went our separate way from Trey and relocated to the back of the venue, where the private sessions took place. After doing so, she switched on over to me. I watched her closely, paying attention to her and her body language, just filling her out - Something I'd always tend to do with people. Of course, being a man, I allowed my eyes to roam her frame, too. There was no denying she was bad as shit... A very beautiful girl. She tossed some of her long, black hair over her shoulder and smirked at me. I smiled slightly after bringing my attention back to her face.

"So, we finally meet." She spoke with a small smile, exposing her soft voice.

I nodded slowly, "I guess so, huh? What, was you lookin' forward ta' it?"

"Hmm, good question," One of her hands found its way to her hip, and the other was extended to me. "I'm Lauren."

She informed me, even though Trey had already told me what her name was.

I raised a brow before taking her small hand into mine, "Nice meetin' you, Lauren. So, since you think it's a good question... Gon' answa' it?"

I gave her another small smile, not showing any teeth.

She chuckled slightly while we shook hands, "Okay... Maybe I was. I'll let you make that call."

I let her hand go, resting mine in my lap. "I'll take that. I'm Aug."

"I know who you are," She said giving me a once over before turning her back to me and walking towards the pole in the center of the room. Due to me being well known in the city, I wasn't really weirded out by the statement.

I watched her ass cheeks wobble as she walked. When she arrived at the pole, she turned on her heels and faced me.

"Oh, do you na?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. Don't sound so surprised." Chuckling a bit, she slowly walked around the pole. "You've got quite the name out here."

I shrugged slightly.

Having people know me wasn't really something I cared about - Especially not for the reasons they did. I'd never be ashamed of what I did for a living or my grind, but there was a lot of shit I wasn't proud of and I wasn't too proud to admit it either.