6// Im NOT a player

Drake's P.O.V

So Lisa isnt mad at  me anymore. But Lauren still is. After she forgives Im forbidding myself from seeing them again until I know who I really want.

I knocked on the Cimorelli door,Amy answered. "H-"

"Why are you here!? You've already done enough damage to this family!" she yelled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Lauren and Lisa freaking hate each other, all because of you!!" she shouted before slamming the door in my face. It then re-opened showing a still furious Amy, "And dont come back!! Ever. Your not wanted here anymore. Not after we know what a player you are." and then the door closed completely.

I threw my flowers to the ground, "So much for that."

I grabbed my skateboard and skated home. My sister came up to me noticing my glumness. I sat in my bed and groaned, "Lauren's still mad at me."

"She's not mad at you. She just lost interest. You went from Lisa to her. Lauren is a very sensitive girl. She doesnt wanna be heartbroken. So she's pushing you away. Sure, you guys can be friends and all. But the moment you make a move BAM!!! She's leaving before things get too intense." my sister explained.

"Why didnt Lisa do that?" I asked.

"Because Lisa's different. She doesnt get heartbroken as much as Lauren. Lisa goes through heartbreaks and bounces back up easily. But Lauren? Thats like a tear down and rebuild!"

"How do you know so much of this?" I asked once again.

"Dani's my bestfriend, and she's Laurens. Dani cant keep a secret for 1,000,000 dollars. Trust me,I know." she laughed.

I sighed, "So basically I totally blew my shot with Lauren."

"Yea pretty much. But look at the bright side!" she smiled.

"Whats that?"

"Now that Lauren's out the way,you dont have to stress so much about them both. Who to choose? Choose Lisa. Thats the only option left."

"One problem." I said uncertainly.

"And whats that?" she questioned.

"I dont want Lisa."

-----

BOOOOM! Comment your thoughts!!! <33333