8// You can have him

Lauren's P.O.V

I was downstairs eating breakfast with Christina when I heard a loud bang, causing me to drop my spoon and go into action. Christina and I raced upstairs following the banging noise that kept being heard.

We saw it was coming from my room. So I burst through the doors and looked inside.

"What the freak are you doing!?" Christina yelled.

Dani and Lisa were physically fighting. That took me back.

"Lisa is being a... a... a bad word Im not aloud to use! But it starts with a b and ends with a h!" Dani yelled.

"And Dani's being a even bigger bad word Im not aloud to use!" Lisa fought back.

"What happened!?!" I asked.

"Lisa told me she was trying to make you jealous over Drake. Thats the only reason she went out with him. She doesnt like him! Its all a big scam!" Dani explained.

I turned to Lisa. "Wooooow. Seriously? Because at this point. I really dont care about Drake. Pshhttt, you can have him! For all I care, he's a player. So remember to watch your back."

Lisa gave me a glare, "I will get you back."

"For what?" everyone asked.

Lisa turned to Christina and gave her a look. Christina stared for a while and then jumped back, "The past is the past!!" she yelled.

Dani and I shot wierd glances to each other, "What?" we both asked.

"Dont you remember Lauren!?" Lisa asked with tears.

I shrugged, "No.."

A tear rolled down her cheek, "You dont remember.. this?" she asked pulling up her pants leg.

Fear spread across my face, "I left you.." I whispered.

"You didnt come back for me! You promised me you would, but you never did! I screamed for your name but you never answered! I was alone, and scared. You left me."

The memories flashed back into my mind..

Flashback~

"Hurry up Lisa!!" I yelled from the tunnel.

"Lauren, I cant climb!!" Lisa cried, "Its too steep, I'll fall!"

"You have to try!" I begged, "Its the only way out!!"

Lisa nodded and took the first step but fell miserably. "I cant!!" she yelled.

"I'll come back for help, okay!?"

"No! Dont leave m- AHHH!!!"

"Lisa?!?!" I called.

I grabbed my flashlight and looked down at Lisa who was holding her leg. It had a huge cut on it that was gushing blood, "What happened?!" I asked.

"I dont know! Something bit me!"

"I have to get help! I'll come back! I promise." I said.

"Okay! But please hurry!!" she yelled, still crying.

I made my way out the tunnel, and in an instant. I forgot about Lisa..

Flashback Over~

"Lisa.. Im so sorry!" I pleaded, "I didnt mean to forget. Please forgive me!"

"I cant! You hurt me Lauren, so now Im going to hurt you." and with that, she left.

I turned to Dani and Christina, "Oh crap."

-----------

A//N: Guys, Im probably gonna put this book on hold, it didnt turn out as I planned, SORRY!!!