11/ Fights.

Lisa's P.O.V

"What is it Lisa!? What did I ever do to you!? What the heck did I do to deserve this, huh!?! What! We're supposed to be sisters and you do this to me!?" Lauren yelled.

"Lauren, I-Im sorry. I was selfish, and mean and heartless! I get that. I wasnt a good sister to you when I shouldve been. And I regret it so much. Look, I called Drake and-"

"Lisa! Its too late, I dont want Drake anymore!"

"I called him and I said Im out the picture-"

"Uhhh.." A voice spoke, Lauren and I spun around. Drake.

I took a deep breath and said, "We need to talk. All of us."

Drake took a seat beside Lauren and I sat across from them, "I just wanted to say Im sor-"

Bling.

"Hello?"

"Kate! Right now isnt the time babe.."

"Okay I gotta go."

"I love you too, okay bye."

Drake hung up the phone. Lauren and I's jaws dropped, "Babe?" we both said.

"Uh- uh."

"Oh no, no. Its fine you dont have to lie!" Lauren laughed, "I was just shocked because I wanna know the girl who is actually dumb enough to date you!"

I covered my mouth so I wouldnt burst out laughing. Drake's eyes widened, "Well thats rude!"

"That came out so wrong! Its just-" Lauren sat back, folded her arms and smiled, "Wow. Does she have a sister?"

I closed my eyes tightly and held my breath. Dont laugh. Dont laugh.

"No." Drake said, his face flushing red.

"Cousin? Step sister? Mom?"

"Okay Lauren thats enough!" I finally said.

Drake just stood up, "Bye Lauren. Bye Lisa."

Once he left, I looked at Lauren, "Soo.. he's out the picture. What gonna happen with you and me?" I asked shyly.

Lauren stood up and hugged me, I didnt ask questions I just hugged back. I felt 500,000 times better when Lauren said, "Its okay Lisa, I love you."

••

I've been super lazy. Like.. SUPER lazy. I have lots of free time because of thanksgiving break but.. IM WAY TOO LAZY.