confession

Knock knock knock..

Sans's head perks up towards the door. I wonder who could be there...? He thinks to himself. He gets up from his couch and walks up to the door, opening it. Oh... it's Nagito! Sans's long-time best friend. Though.. he looks a bit nervous. Sans grins and holds open the door, inviting the tall boy inside.
"Hello Sans! Sorry for dropping by all of the sudden.. I just wanted to talk to you." He smiles, quickly walking inside of Sans's home.
"It's fine buddy! I don't care when you drop by." Sans chuckles, shutting the door behind them both. Now, Sans wonders, what could Nagito ever want to talk to me about? His day? His problems? Who knows...
Sans watches Nagito sit down at the edge of his couch.
"So what's up buddy..? Is your back hurting again?"
"Yes.. I mean well. That's not important! I need to talk to you about... something else." He looks towards the ground, a smear of red across his cheeks.
I sit next to him, staring up at him.
"Tell me what's up whenever you're ready." Nagito nods slowly, getting lost in thought staring at the ground. Sans is kind of... worried about his bestie.. but it can't be anything too serious... right?
"Okay.. I'm ready..."
"Alright.. let's hear it..." Sans smiles at the boy, who is now staring below himself on the couch.
"Okay... well.. Sans..." He starts, twiddling nervously with his thumbs.
"I'm pregnant. I think... you're the father."
Sans's nonexistent heart drops, and he's speechless.
"I'm sorry..."
"N.. Nagito.. how is that possible...? I swore I said no homo. I said no homo!! Before and afterwards!!" Sans begins to sweat, eyeing Nagito up and down, looking for any sign of this being a prank. But it's not.
"I know. I know!! What.. what do we do...? What do *I*do..?" Nagito rests his elbows on his knees, then rests his head in his hands.
"I don't know.... I'm so sorry Nagito.."
Sans gets lost in thought. Maybe... it didn't work because... Sans meant the homo. He meant *all*of the homo. Oh no... Sans shakes his head, sweat rolling down his cheek. He's not a homiesexual. But he got down on his best homie and meant full homo. This is bad..
"Nagito... I think.." his voice hitches in his throat.
"I didn't mean.. no.. homo..."
He stutters, his whole body shaking. Nagitos head shoots upwards, looking at Sans.
"You didn't..? Sans.. you didn't mean it...?"
Sans gulps, then nods. Neither of them can believe it.
Nagito is pregnant with his best bro Sans's full homo homie baby.