ripoli.

"Sans.. please... I don't want to get cancelled!!" Nagito cried desperately, regarding the UNFORTUNATE EVENTS OF December 17.. no more.. fingers in his ass.
This can't happen.Nagitos time with sans has been the only happiness in his otherwise terrible existence. The light of his life. And soon... it will be illegal (XD ITS ALREADY ILLEGAL!!) Nagito grips onto sans's bony hand.
"There's nothing I can do now.. I'm so sorry.." sans frowns at the boy, who in turnhides his face in his other hand.
"I'm so sorry.. this is my fault.. it's all my fault.." His voice cracks as he breaks down. Sans cringes from the whimpers which Nagito so desperately tries to muffle into his hands...
"It's not your fault kiddo... it's not. There's nothing we could have done to prevent this." Sans finishes with a sigh. Nagito continues to cry, leaning over against sans's shoulder. Sans wraps his arm around the other, letting the taller boy cry into the crevice of his bony neck.
"It's okay." Sans reassures. He knows tjough, that it is not okay. Nothings okay. He patiently rubs Nagitos back.
"Thank you for everything."
Sans draws back slowly from the hug.
"Huh..?"
Nagito manages a smile through tear stained cheeks.
"This whole thing... it's been amazing. I'm so happy I... got to know you.. thank you for everything. Thank you..." I stare into his greenish eyes, wiping away stray tears from his soft cheeks.
"It really has been fun. Id like to thank you too.. you're really a good guy Komaeda..." I muster up my best smile, despite the situation.
"So... how about one last dance...?" Nagito smiles into my eyes and I smile into his.
"Of course..."
We stand and dance as the world fades to black. Fingers in his... ass..