owo

once upon a time.. there was Nagito Komaeda. a boy obsessed with hope. some people think he's crazy but... they're just big haters... Nagito sits in class, watching the teacher teach. Then he walks out of the classroom cause he's bored and smarter than everyone.
"Sigh... you guys are all cancelleduwu." He states as he slams the class door. Time to ditch school! he will go out to the city... Nagito goes to the city and holy FUCK who is that hot hooded guy in the alley?????? Nagito caustiously moves closrt... holy shi!!! Its fucking Kanye west and daddy sans Undertale!!!!!! Nagito runs to the alley tears syrwamung from jis eyes.
"Kamye wrst... sans.. whay ate yoy guys doing here??UWU?" Hd asks, smiling at the two. They botch smile at him.
"Wrve come to invite you to the.. fingers in his asd guys gang."
Nagito GASPS.
"ok."
They throw a party because they have three members now and they dance. Kanye sings fingers in his ass and Nagito gets fingers in his ASS!!! thwn thwy all uwu. Then Nagito gets CANCelled because hr skipped school. Sans loses his shit and killed the police that cancelled his Nagito. Then they hug with Kanye west. But then... the unexpected happens. Kanye takes off his skin and he's actually gamzee FUCKING MAKTara from homestuck. that's so fucking random and quirky LMAO!!! XDDD THey danxw and sing about fingers on his ass like crazy people but theu ate all jysy so smart..... gamzee accidentally gets cancelled.
Sans; shit... gamzee is cancelled... were all slone....   nahito:yeaj...... and my pp jard.
Then sans gets fingers in his ass!!! Then they get married and have 40000000 kids UWU OWO