Prologue

Haaah... another day at my room with no interruptions, just my breathings and-- "A-Aruji~Sama!" I was cut off by Kashuu's immediate calling. "Yes, Kiyomitsu?" I said heartly.

"Uhh.. we have a problem." He said playing with his fingers nervously, and suddenly a loud cry like baby was heard. I notice that Kashuu looked at me in horror. "I will go downstairs, can you accompany me for a sec, Kashuu?" I closed-eyed-smile him as he waited for me to got up and walktowards the exit of my room.

As I go downstairs I saw 3 babies.. no... 8 babies.

'This is gonna be so fun, I can tell.' I thought as I smirk. I saw Gakotai with a kindly curious look, he went up to me and lean near my left ear and asked. "Why are you smirking, A-Aruji~Sama?" He got away with a blush on his cheeks, I lean back at him and whispered. "Its my wish." I simply whispered while he look at me with a confuse look but in a cute and shy way.

"Aruji~Samaaa! What are we gonna do with these things?! They are soo loud and noisy." Hasebe whined as I give him a annoyed look, he quickly apologize and I smiled at him.

I got up to see a baby Tsurumaru who were bullying Higekiri, but Hizamaru was still fighting and Tsurumaru was laughing. I saw Yagen all Crying and was bullied by Ichigo, not really bullying but poking and Yagen was all cute while having a little snot on his nose. And lastly I saw a cute baby Souza softly crying, I was about to take him when Kotetsu got him, Souza wasn't calm at all, except when he.... smelled me?? I carefully go towards them and noticed that they can durably hold onto my kimono since they are very light, I saw Yamato being involved but soon he was held by Kashuu, but he is too clumsy holding a baby.

"Kashuu, lend me Yamato, I'll bring them to my room." I said calmly while noticing all babies were asleep except for one baby.

'Mikazuki' I noticed and saw him sitting in a front porch of the door licking the tea cup, he starts crying when he notices the cup was empty. I carefully go towards them as Hasebe grabbed him and went close to me. The trio, Kousetsu in the back, Hasebe on the right, and Kashuu on the Right carrying a baby while I have five babies on me.

Hizamaru tied on my left shoulder, Higekiri tied on my right shoulder, Tsurumaru on my head, Yagen on my left arm and Ichigo on my right arm.

We went to my room and settle the babies, As we finished settling the babies I sat down and think for a moment and got a list on my hand and list for what babies needed. I gave the lists to the trio. I went up and search for my other kimono and spread it towards the baby toudans. I was about to go outside when Hasebe held my hand.

"Where are you going, Aruji~Sama?" He asked.

"I am going to our Citadel Neighbor who had the same events as us right now, you guys can buy everything from the list in the market, my payment wallet in on the counter and its blue." I said as I left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I suck at writing.
This will be a slow update because I have a school to attend to.😅
Sorry fellow, Saniwas😢

THANK YOU, AUTHOR~CHAN ( @user36715413 ) FOR LETTING ME WROTE A STORY INSPIRED BY YOU😊

~Cessせす세수🌸💕